Wednesday 1 June 2022

WOYWW...

 Hello all and happy Wednesday to each and every one of you.  I have a couple of pics to share with you today and a mystery.....


I have another couple of ATCs to share with you from the swap..

Many thanks to Neet and Sylvia....I just love them all.



I've two more Memory characters to share with you today...this time an elephant and a cat made in memory of a much loved mum.

I always love how different they all turn out made from all the different items of clothing I am brought.


I've been busy having creative fun with lots of little pieces of fabric and thought you'd like to see how it's turned out so far....it's really a masterboard to cut up at some point but I loved the effect of them all together.

Now here's your mystery....we went to Ikea yesterday and this is the tray I bought [two of them actually and maybe a few more bits fell into our bag too].

What do you think it will be? The sticks are a clue.

I have a mother-of-the-bride and two prom dresses coming for fittings today but will visit you as soon as I'm able to.

Hugs,

Annie x


13 comments:

Helen said...

I love that atcs are still coming through! the memory - was going to say bears - creatures - are gorgeous! Love the patchwork effect of those fabric scraps, they are beautiful - looks too good to cut up! Have a very happy Jubilee weekend and happy WOYWW Helen #?

Twiglet said...

Sticks? Flags? Will love to see what you do. That patchwork square is fab. Too nice to cut up. xx Jo

Neet said...

Love that masterboard, so colourful. Sorry my atc was so late in arriving - I did post them all together.
Tray - Sticks - not a clue - weaving?
Hugs, Neet 1 xx

Diana Taylor said...

I love the memory animals, especially the furry ears! The patchwork is beautiful and I don't think I'd be able to bring myself to cut it up! I can't think what you might be up to with the tray and sticks but I imagine it will include water or mess - hence the tray? Looking forward to finding out!
Have a lovely week,
Diana xx #14

Crafting With Jack said...

Your master board of fabric is beautiful. What a great idea. Not a clue with the tray and sticks. Happy WOYWW. Angela #2

Sarah Brennan said...

I am at a loss with the tray Annie but that fabric masterboard is scrummy. Loving the memory bears as ever. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #9

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Your elephant really made me smile, he's/she's lovely. I'm guessing, right or wrong! that the sticks will have something on them to wave. The Masterboard it a delight, love it. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x6x

Tracy said...

Helloooo Annie 💕🥰 beautiful ATC's to treasure ⭐ Adore your elephant and cat, so much love in each 💕oh my how gorgeous is that multi coloured masterboard ... a shining light,loving it!! Now I'm curious and can't wait to see what you're going to do with the tray ..can't wait to find out 🙃 Hope all went well with the fittings today. Have a fabulous week much love and hugs winging your way Tracy #11 xxxx

Lynnecrafts said...

Hi Annie,
Your memory elephant and cat are lovely. I’m looking forward to seeing what you do with that beautiful patchwork. Your tray and sticks look like you might be using it for plants maybe but the tray is a bit shallow so I don’t know.
Take care and happy WOYWW
hugs
Lynnecrafts 3

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Glad to see my arrival, I love all your photos and that fabric masterboard is awesome. And I'll have to follow you on Pinterest great ideas there !!Your whole blog is awesome. I cann0t get the black and white off mine my instructions disappeared. Have a good weekend.

Lillianb said...

What a lovely lot of ATCs two more great memory makes. and not sure what the trays will be,

Take care and stay safe,

Lilian B #13

Anne said...

Hi Annie. I would not have thought of a master board with fabric. How clever of you. No idea re tray and sticks. Anne x 19

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the elephant and the cat - and that 'masterboard' is so colourful!
Happy WOYWW! Susan #16