Friday 3 June 2022

This week's smiles.....week 475

 Happy Friday all. I really hope you're all enjoying the Jubilee weekend. I have a few smiles to share with you today...


I am really loving watching the independant love of sewing developing with Phoebe and Lulu.  They have both found a favourite T-shirt, that they had grown out of, and made themselves cushions to go in their bedrooms....I wonder who they take after?


This is the first of our strawberries starting to ripen...and this always makes me smile.




Our garden just keeps on giving...I love the gorgeous colours in every corner at the mo...and just know you will enjoy sharing them with us.







I have lots of funnies to share with you today...hope they make you smile.






I hope you all have a wonderful week filled with smiles and you will link up to yours below.

Hugs,

Annie x

7 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Phoebe and Lulu are so photogenic. They look very happy. You definitely have some gorgeous flowers in your garden. Those strawberries won't last long once they are ripe!

Cute funnies, especially the guy who found a perfect spot for the camper and the lady with the broom. Have a super weekend, Annie.

mamapez5 said...

Well done to phoebe and Lulu. Such a good idea.
I can't resist strawberries from my own garden. I am sure you will enjoy yours.
You certainly have a good selection of plants inyour garden. Every week there is something new to see.
I hope you are enjoying the holiday weekend. We watched a bit on TV last night. There are a few parties here in the English bars, but nothing very exciting. Kate x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I am so pleased to see the girls developing their love of sewing and I can imagine your pleasure in seeing it too. I think your strawberries are just a bit further on than mine but they are getting there.Loving the funnies of course! Better go, dog walking next. Pleased to say that Maisie is managing a bit more too. Have a great weekend, hugs Angela xXx

Catriona said...

Super sewing and upcycling from the girls-well done to both. Enjoyed your funnies this week as well as your lovely flowers.x

Lisca said...

Your garden is as pretty as a picture!
Phoebe and Lulu have grown into fine young ladies. Look at them sewing. Yes, I wonder who they got that from?
Strawberries? Mmmm! I hope you cover them from the birds, or you'll end up with nothing. We have covered two of our cherry trees as they each have loads of cherries growing. I hope we can get them to grow and ripen more so we can eat them. They are young trees (about a metre or so high, but they have loads of cherries on them).
You had lots of funnies! So hubby and I spent some time giggling over them. I like the role play one (My husband and I play that very often) and the woman with the broom (Once I 'got it'. I didn't at first).
Have a lovely weekend. I believe it is a long Bank Holiday what with the Jubilee and all.
Hugs,
Lisca

Twiglet said...

Thanks for the smiles - I loved the funnies! xx Jo

LA Paylor said...

great names for the girls and they are both so open and pretty. LOVE the sexy librarian humor... heh heh I resemble that remark