Friday 24 June 2022

This week's smiles...week 478

It's been another hot, busy week here at Sewing by Annie's but, as always we have had plenty to smile about.  Hubby's sciatica seems to get a little better every day.  He has physio each Monday and we went swimming on Tuesday...this week acompanied by....





 ...Little Louie and his Mummy and, as you can see, he has found his thumb this week.  Both his Mummy and Daddy were thumb suckers so this didn't surprise us.  I really love this photo.




Theo loves to read to Louie at bedtime and just a couple of minutes after tthis photo was taken Louie was asleep....it's so lovely watching them grow up together and living close enough to be part of their lives.







I've had my own Repair Shop experience this week [If you don't know its a programme on the telly where prescious items are repaired]....I will be sharing the photos on my desk on Wednesday if you want to drop by to see what it was.











Finally, here are my funnies for the week.  I hope they raise a smile or two.
Please share your own smiles by linking them below.
Hugs,
Annie x



7 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Yes, it's good to see the two boys are so good together. Theo is precious and so good with his baby brother. Glad you are able to share the good times with them, too.

Glad Dod is doing better and the two of you are swimming together. I really enjoyed the funny where the cat ate the turkey and the dog was blamed for it. That one had me rolling. Have a super Friday and rest of the weekend, Annie. Love that new header.

Twiglet said...

Great photos of those two gorgeous boys! Love the peacock. lol

mamapez5 said...

Theo is certainly very good with Louie. Two of my boys were thumb suckers and they were the most contented babies. Louie is growing up so fast and changing every week.
I saw the resurrection of Fred bear on your Facebook page. A great job! I am sure he will be loved for a long time again. Kate x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, back from walking dogs, looks like it's just in time as it's starting to rain. Lovely to see the boys together and it will be apleasure to watch them grow up too. Loving the funnies too. Yes Annie that is a Muntjak, there were two but couldn't get a pic of them together. We do see them quite often in other places but this is the first time at the back here though some friends have even seen them walking down the street. The May bugs lay their eggs under ground and I think that's why we see so many here because the soil is very open. Have agreat weekend. Hugs, Angela xXx

LA Paylor said...

I always like your funnies, and the first picture is perfect. Great feeling, great composition.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It suddenly occurred to me that next Friday is the 1st. I must introduce our new host at Art Journal Journey, so won't be able to play next Friday.

Lisca said...

First of all, sorry for being so late. This morning (Saturday) I thought it was Friday, only to discover I missed a day. I had written my blog ahead of time and scheduled it.
What a gorgeous photo of Louie sucking his thumb. And Theo is so sweet reading to his little brother.
I chuckled at the funnies.
Have a love weekend,
hugs,
Lisca