Wednesday 13 April 2022

WOYWW...

 I've had a busy week one way or another. I always write my WOYWW post on a Tuesday and at this moment in time Gina is progressing well in labour...eventually! She was admitted to hospital on Sunday with a high blood pressure which was thankfully lowered/controlled with meds for her to go into labour.  I promise to Update if there's any more news so watch this space....

I’m thrilled to say that Louie Oliver arrived safely  at 7.37 last night weighing 7lb 15oz......more to follow on Friday πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°


I've had another busy week with bridesmaid's dresses, prom dresses etc etc but have also made this...




It's a snuggle cushion with a pocket on the one side that I have put reading and activity books in for Theo....my idea is that he can snuggle up with Gina when she feeds the baby.


The other thing I have to share with you is my gorgeous box of sewing threads that came with my new industrial machine....I'm guessing it's like a new box of pens to most of you....I'm excited and will probably admire them for a while before I use any lol
I actually needed a pale turquoise green thread for a job on a skirt and there wasn't the right colour thread in this box.....or my drawer full of threads!!!




That's all from me for today my friends.  To be honest I've spent the last few days running on adrenaline with very little sleep and yesterday was spent looking after 4 of our 6 grandchildren....it's what a day off is meant for isn't it?  :-) :-)
I hope to catch up with as many of you that I can....but it may take me a while to get there.
Hugs,
Annie x


17 comments:

Helen said...

Oh, good news from Gina - I hope all is going well and the birth comes soon! the snuggle cushion is not something I've heard of before but it looks gorgeous and I love the bunny!

Enjoy your threads, they look beautiful in their box. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Helen said...

saw your comment on Julia's blog - I commented here before the edit

congratulations to all!!

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh my word, such fab news, welcome to Louie and delighted that it’s all over for Gina. It’s the sort of anxiety that you don’t really acknowledge till it’s over and then you realise quite how exhausting and worrying it’s been; thank God they’ve got you both, but now please, rest a bit! The twin bears arrived yesterday Annie, thank you so much, they’re lovely. Managed not to cry this time, parcelled one up straight away, it’s destined for the US. The other is going to Bognor, maybe not so glamorous but still, a seaside memory bear!

Twiglet said...

Lovely news - exciting times ahead! I have thread envy with those lovely boxes. xx Jo

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wow, Gina did so well getting that baby grown to just under 8lbs, well done that girl. Lovely news about the safe arrival of Louie, you can rest a little bit now Annie, you’ve been a brick for them all. Love the box of threads, all those colours but it did make me laugh that you couldn’t find that one colour…typical, you’ll just have to buy some more, lol!!
Hugs LLJ 3 xxx

Caro said...

What wonderful news. I am so pleased for Gina and welcome to little Louie. So glad all is well and you can now relax a bit. Happy WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#11)

Catriona said...

So glad to near that Louie Oliver is now safely into the world. Congratulations and much love to all. Serious thread envy here.πŸ’•

Crafting With Jack said...

Love the idea of a snuggle cushion with a pocket. Congratulations on the birth of your grandson, a nice weight! Those threads are a lovely colourful sight indeed. Happy WOYWW. Angela #6

Neet said...

Congratulations on the birth of your newest grandee. Well done to Gina. That must be a relief to have it all over with at last, it's been a rough ride.
Love the threads and the snuggles cushion is a fab idea and lovely to see.
Hugs, Neet 1 xx

Sarah Brennan said...

Oh congratulations on the safe arrival of Louie Oliver Annie. Your snuggle cushion sounds like a great idea and looks fab. Hope you manage to catch your breath soon. The threads are indeed sniff and strokeworthy lol. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #12

Diana Taylor said...

Congratulations on the arrival of little Louie Oliver, you must be thrilled after all the worry you've had. I think the snuggle cushion is a wonderful idea for Theo, I expect he'll have hours of enjoyment reading the books and snuggling up with the new arrival. Love your tray of coloured threads - they are very appealing.
Hope you have a lovely week,
Diana xx #9

Lynnecrafts said...

Congratulations on Louie’s arrival! I hope he and Gina are going well. I adore your new threads.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 8

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Bet you're all pleased the baby arrived safely. Nice collection of threads too, loving the colours and the cushion is so sweet. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x10x

Jan said...

Congratulations to all!!

Tracy said...

Oh my what beautugul news to come onto Annie πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ€Έ‍♀️⭐ Congratulations on your wee miracle making an appearance, welcome to the world Louie πŸ’•⭐πŸ’•sending love to you all πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ’• whoooping out loud for you all right now!
What a fab idea for Theo to have a snuggle cushion for when mums feeding the wee one πŸ€—πŸ’›πŸ’• Ohhhhh eye candy ... threads make me as happy as new paints 😍 enjoy!!! Have the best of weeks ahead Annie but mind tzke some time for you too,big hugs Tracy #14 xxxx

craftyani said...

Congratulations so glad all was well. Love the name. That idea of a snuggle pillow absolutely brilliant. Ani 4

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Ohhh Annie little Louie is just the cutest and love love the look on Theo’s face as his beloved brother finally made it, I could add watch this space … as boys will be boys but it’s so lovely and snuggle cushion a great idea! Loved you other smiles above too. πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ™❤️
Thanks for Sharing, God bless and keep you safe, and all those you love, hugs Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}