Wednesday 20 April 2022

WOYWW...

 Happy Wednesday everyone.  It's been a week filled with celebrations here at Sewing by Annie's and, what with a new grandson, our 40th Wedding anniversary and Easter, there hasn't seen much action in my sewing room.

So today I am sharing a different desk...


I am busy making another Luna Lapin rabbit for our latest grandchild.  All the other 6 grandchildren have their own Luna Lapin rabbits so this one is for Louie.




I have lots of work that is supposed to be arriving this week so it has been really lovely to enjoy the break and lots of family times.  I hope you have all enjoyed the long weekend and have rather more to share than me this week.  If you leave me a little comment so I know you've called by I will do my best to pay you a return visit as soon as I am able.

Hugs,

Annie x

14 comments:

Helen said...

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your latest grandson, what a cutie he is! How lovely that he will have his own Luna Lapin rabbit . Take care and happy WOYWW Helen #1

Twiglet said...

Looking forward to seeing your new baby Lapin! xx Jo

Sarah Brennan said...

SUch a lovely tradition to give all the grandchildren their own luna lapin Annie. Hope you had a fabulous anniversary and are not too overloaded with work this week. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #10

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Pleased you had a good Easter. We've avoided going anywhere really so as to protect my mum but hoping that we'll have a few days out once all the children are back at school and everywhere is quiet again. I'm sure Louie will love the bunny. Have a very happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x9x

Lillianb said...

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your latest grandson, and know he will just love the rabbit. Happy belated wedding anniversary,

Take care

Lilian B

Neet said...

What a lovely weekend with all those happy events. Love the thought of all the grandees having a lupin.
Congrats on the anniversary and the new baby.
Hugs, Neet 2 xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

A cracking week to have! Happy 40th Anniversary and congrats on the safe arrival of Louie! The Luna Latin will be another fab make!
Hugs LLJ 4 xxx

Lynnecrafts said...

Congratulations on your anniversary Annie! I’m sure Louie will love his Luna lapin!
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 7

Tracy said...

Happpppiest of Anniversaries to you both Annie 🥳💕💛💕 I'm also smiling wide at Luna Lupin .. Louie is going to be over the moon. I'm not a sewer but I did manage to make one ... not brave enough yet to try the clothes 😊 one day I promise 😉 A joy to pop over. Sending love and hugs Tracy #12 xxxxx

Crafting With Jack said...

Another Luna, how lovely that all your grandchildren have one. Happy WOYWW. Angela #13

StampinCarol said...

I had to "google" this rabbit and it is absolutely adorable! What a wonderful loving gift! Have a wonderful week.
Carol N #15

Sharon Madson said...


Congratulations on your 40th and new grandson! The bunny will be very special for your grandson. Happy WOYWW!

Catriona said...

Loving the latest rabbit for Louie. On Teams meetings all day yesterday so late posting replies. ❤️

Bridget Larsen said...

Congratulations a new bub for you to coo over and spoil
Bridget #20