Friday 13 August 2021

This week's smiles....week 434

 Another week has passed and it's been filled with more memories and lots of smiles.  I was missing in action on Wednesday and didn't write my normal WOYWW post because.....


....we were off on another adventure in our motor home.  We are determined to use it as often as we can and to make the most of life.  This time we had 3 nights on a campsite between Llandilo and Llandovery in Wales.  It was a beautifully maintained, tranquil site and, apart from there being very poor internet and tv available, it was pretty perfect.

We drove to the Gower and enjoyed a cliff top walk with stunning views and shared many laughs travelling the narrow roads in our motor home.




Amy sent me these photos of her three helping with the jobs....they all enjoyed power washing their path and I'm very impressed with the job they did.  Stephen had a few days playing football so the girls went in to the office with their mummy and even hoovered through for them....they are such good little helpers now.


These two photos made me smile....in the top one Grandad is helping Theo make a maze for his little toy hamster, Hammy, to play in.

I the bottom photo father and son are doing one of Theo's jigsaws. It's a Where's Wally jig saw and I decided I found two  :-)

That's all from me for this week.  I hope you have all had a great week and have lots of smiles you can share with us by linking up below.

Hugs,

Annie x

10 comments:

Lynn Holland said...

A grand week with you Annie. It’s good to see the kiddies helping out and funny watching dad and son doing the jigsaw.
I’m glad you’re getting out with the van. We are off to our jills in Oxford next week but today I’m enjoying starting my life as a fully paid up pensioner.
Lots of love
Lynn xx

Lisca said...

Great that the girls are helping out. Power washing is not really a chore, in fact it is great fun.
The photo of father and son doing the jigsaw is 'priceless'. They look so much alike!
I'm glad you are enjoying your motorhome. (pity about the internet etc).
I saw that Lynn is now officially a pensioner. When you get to that stage you might be able to get away a bit more often, and take advantage of midweek campsite prices.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

What a lovely week. Your few days away sound perfect and in such a lovely location.
The power washer always amazes me. It did a good job striping the old paint off our garden wall. But it is quite strong to hold on to so the children awe doing well.
I had to smile at dad and grandad sitting doing Theo's puzzle. We had such fun with the Where's Wally books when my boys were little. Kate x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie I seem to get later but we've been trying to sort out some paper work for a friend who works in France and they haven't been able to get back but it's complicated so I'll stop there. You are so lucky to be able to get away it is starting to feel like "Groundhog Day" here. Good to see the children helping with the jobs too. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Angela xXx

Catriona said...

I hope you were off on an adventure when you were MIA on Wednesday. The site looks lovely and lack of internet made for a peaceful time. Love all the other photos-what great helpers with the power washing and vacuuming! Happy weekend. 💕

LA Paylor said...

great capture of father and son... doing a jigsaw which I love doing.

Twiglet said...

What a great gang helping with the jobs. I can't quite see but I bet both men had their tongues out whilst concentrating on their jig -saw!! xx Jo

Lunch Lady Jan said...

So glad you had a good time! I can imagine the fun you had getting your bus through the Gower lanes, it’s hard enough in the car! And there are lots more people around this summer. Shame we couldn’t get together but I had a crazy week with the family!
Hugs LLJ xxx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, missed you in Wednesday but guessed you were off in the campervan again. Like you say, you should enjoy it while you can. It's feeling quite autumnal up here and winter won't be far behind. Love all the photos of the kids, including the one of the two biggest ones working on Theo's jigsaw. Have a great week. Hugs, Ellie xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Experimenting is good. I find that I get much better results when I don't think about what I want to do with the finished sample until I've finished it but that's why I have so many pieces left-over Lol! Look forward to seeing the new bear. Have a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x14x