Friday 20 August 2021

This week's smiles ....week 435

 Another busy week and lots more smiles to share thankfully.




I just love it when my customers are so happy with what I do for them that they buy me flowers....they were just too pretty not to share them with you. 


I don't like having my photo taken but I do LOVE paddling in the sea and this was the first time this year that I had the chance so I'm sharing it with you.

As you can see the beach was almost empty apart from the loved ones that I was there with me.

I will add that while crabbing with Mark I was surprised by a rather large wave and was soaking up to the knees lol.




Here's the latest collage of our garden flowers and plants....it just keeps on giving and I love it when you find a new flower hiding.








Finally here's a couple of funnies I found on Facebook and they made me laugh...hope they do you too.




Think I'm an energy saving bulb :-)


Now please leave me a little comment so I know you've called by and then, if you can, please link up to your own smiles below.

Hugs,

Annie x

8 comments:

Helen said...

Love the pic of you paddling ! something I've not done for years, I miss a beach. Have a good week.

Catriona said...

I adore a paddle in the sea but generally end up wet too! Beautiful burst of sunshine from the roses-thanks for sharing. Happy weekend.x

Lynn Holland said...

I’ve got the green eyed monster with your garden too Annie.
The pic of you at the seaside is a treat, it’s lovely to see you.
Have a good week. We are off to a posh garden centre today at Burford just up the road
Lots of love xxx

mamapez5 said...

Beautiful yellow roses Annie. It is nice to be appreciated.
I also like to paddle whenever I can. I tend to stick to the pool for swimming - I am not a fan of jelly fish and they seem to be abundant here - but I can't resist the chance to paddle in the sea.
Your garden is still looking good. I used to grow the Chinese Anemones. They are so pretty.
The cartoons made me smile too. Have a good week. Kate x

Twiglet said...

Lovely piddling photo - ha ha maybe that should say paddling er or maybe not!!! lol xx Jo

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, even later today as I walked the dogs and then went to the hairdressers but I'm back now. Hope you didn't mind me putting the funeral on show today but it was such an amazing event, can't imagine what it must have cost. Loving the flowers and you on the beach, where is everybody! I thought it would be busy with the children on holiday. Flowers looking pretty and the funnies are good too. I've never made one of those collages, must try to find out how they are done. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Angela xXx

Lisca said...

How lovely of your client to send you flowers. And very beautiful they are too.
I had to smile at you paddling in the sea. It's lovely to paddle but one always ends up soaked! It's sod's law. Especially when you don't have a change of clothes with you.
Your garden look so pretty. I love the fuchsias.
The funnies are really funny. I hadn't seen those.
Enjoy your weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Lee said...

Hello,my nan was a Tailoress and a very good one,she was also an amazing artist.Love your flowers so pretty great colour.Love a paddle,the beach is 5 mins ( or ten if you walk slow ) away from our house.