Wednesday 24 February 2021

WOYWW....

 Another week has passed and what a busy week it's been here at Sewing by Annie's.  The little Memory bear I showed you last week was loved so much that the customer ordered two more.....




I love getting repeat orders....satisfied customers are good for my business :-)







The Fox I showed you last week is now rather smartly dressed but he's now tucked up in his box until Mark's birthday so I'm sorry I can't share him with you yet.

I've been making more Memory bears...still in the making so I can't share them with you yet and I have another 6 on their way in the post....business is picking up thankfully.  

The other thing I can share with you is my now completed Freya fawn...



She has been really fiddly to make but I've really loved making her. I had to add stiff interfacing to her antlers and her eyelashes and spots are all hand felted in place....something I haven't done recently [to the point that I had to search out my felting needles!] but I really enjoyed doing .

She's rather pretty don't you think?






That's all I can share from this week and trust me when I say I really will be head down sewing fast and furious all week but if you leave me a little message I will do my best to pay you a visit as and when I can.

Hugs,

Annie x

19 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Love Freya Fawn Annie. Doug posted that he had dropped off Shaz's wedding dress and cape for some memory bears. Looking forward to seeing them once you can share. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #11

Neet said...

Freya is beautiful, it is almost a shame to make her some clothing and cover her beautiful colouring up. Can't wait for the birthday boy to open his box and let us see.
Take care and stay safe
hugs, Neet 13 x

Twiglet said...

Aw your little fawn is so sweet. A little work of art indeed! xx Jo

De serendipity said...

Wow your fawn is gorgeous. The attention to detail and final result is always inspiring. Have a creative week. Actually you a probably one person that I should say have a little break in your creative week. :)
Sandra de @24

glitterandglue said...

Morning Annie. Glad business is picking up for you. Great fun in your sewing room to be had! Lovely fawn - she does look fiddly.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #9

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

You make so many peoples day with those bears and I love your new addition of Freya the Fawn, worth all the fiddle, she's beautiful. Have fun making beautiful memories & stay safe Hugs Tracey #4 x

Lillianb said...

I love your makes, and so glad you are getting repeat orders, mean to say every week that I love the pictures of the sweet pea's.

Take care and stay safe.

Lilian B #14

Helen said...

Freya fawn is beautiful keep up the good work xx Helen #10

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Freya fawn is adorable! Don't worry about returning my visit, Annie - I know you're busy with the bears for Doug - please sew a little of our hearts in them too - figuratively speaking! Then have a well earned rest. I'm sure we'll see more of them later! xx zsuzsa #27

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Freya is gorgeous and her little spot were well worth the effort. Zsuzsa is right when she asks of you could sew some of our hearts and love into the bears for Doug and his family, I know you’ll do an amazing job.
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

Lynn Holland said...

Freya fawn is a winner. She is so pretty all the boys will be after her.
I won’t hang around I know you’re busy.
Take care Annie.
Lynn xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, more pretty bears and the fawn's lovely. Look forward to seeing how you use Shaz's wedding dress too. Have a lovely week and happy woyww, Angela x19x

Lisa-Jane said...

Oh Freya is just adorable! I wish I could felt my own eye lashes on to look like that. Good luck with your busy week and we'll be thinking of you stitching certain bears in particular Stay safe and keep smiling, Lisa-Jane #14

Catriona said...

Wow-that little fawn is a work of art! Looks like you are going to be very busy with the memory bears. Happy sewing! 💕

Julia Dunnit said...

Lovely Freya, the dots are a perfect addition/finish, nice touch when so many of us (me) would have reached for spotted material! Hope it’s going well with the Cape of Shaz. Once you’re in the zone, I guess it’s just another job until they start to take on their characters. Good on ya gal. Xxx

Anne said...

Adore the fawn Annie. Good to hear business is picking up. Anne x 37

Crafting With Jack said...

She is gorgeous Annie, your collection is going to be something wonderful to behold! Angela #31

Susan Renshaw said...

All your animals are fabulous!
Happy WOYWW! Susan #8

Shoshi said...

The finish on your bears and other animals is superb, Annie. The felting on Freya is brilliant - so realistic! Very well done.

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #15