Friday 12 February 2021

This week's smiles....week 408

 It's been a difficult week to get through with the news of our blogging friend Shaz but at times like this I feel we have to dig a little deeper and look for smiles to get us through.  

I've found a few pics that made me smile and have a few funnies at the end for you so here goes.



Lexi had a day of dance lessons on Saturday. ...everything from tap and jazz to ballet and had a change of clothes for each lesson....she [and her mummy] loves it.  Then on Sunday her dance teacher organised a zoom meeting for the family and friends of the pupils she teaches. .....there were 9 of them and it was brilliant.  They each performed their dances in their living rooms for us all to watch.




Theo was playing busses on the bed and his mummy snappy a pic to share with us....just look at that cheeky face amongst all the toys!




It was the twins daddy, Brent's, birthday at the weekend and the twins cooked him a birthday tea.  What a lovely way to enjoy a lockdown birthday.







Here's a few funnies to raise a smile or two.  The last one is certainly a sign of the times don't you think?



Please note I saw him first and he may be a while fixing all the little jobs I can find!!

I hope I have found something to raise a smile or two and you will share your smiles with us by linking them up below.

Hugs,

Annie x


10 comments:

Helen said...

glad that you were able to raise a few smiles in this tough week, Annie. Love the twins cooking for their Dad. I have a running joke on a Friday afternoon with my boss, "what are you doing this weekend? Oh, I thought I'd stay in..." have a good weekend xx

Lynn Holland said...

Now come on Annie, don’t be mean you really need to share him. I need my I bend clearing. The wandering welder has done all he can but his tools are a bit rusty with lack of use in lockdown.
As for your beautiful gang they always raise a smile in this house. Theo hasn’t got quite as many bears as I have on my blog today heehee.
Keep smiling Annie
Lots of love to you
Lynn xxx

Lisca said...

You really got me laughing this morning! Roaring more like. Now that my husband is in hospital I could really do with a man around the house.... The other funnies are great too.
It's great to see your grandchildren all being so active. I love that children are now learning to cook, as there is a whole generation that can't.
Theo has a few soft toys, I can see. He is almost buried in them!
Have a good weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Twiglet said...

Fab photos - Theo has such a cheeky "don't I look just like my Dad" face! Love them all! I'm waiting for my man to come - er I mean arrive!! Thanks for the smiles. xx Jo

Lillianb said...

i will give you my address can you please send him round lol

Ever week I want to say how I love the picture of the sweet peas,

Great pictures Of the children

Take care and stay safe,

Lilian B #10

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, before I go any further I have to say I can't take my eyes off him!!!!! not only is he well fit but he's handsome too....very nice! You can send him round when you've finished with him and I'll send Des out to walk the dogs. I had to smile at the Amazon box as we had something to return this week and the label we printed off would have been the right size for that box but the box we were sending back was about 8 inches by 4 but we managed to resize the label but this tells you that they expect the boxes to be BIG! It's lovely to see everyone having a good time and keeping busy too. Sending hugs to you all, Angela xXx

mamapez5 said...

I can see why Lexi enjoys her dancing Annie. My niece was very into it until she left secondary school, and some of the productions they put on were amazing. And it sounds as though she has a very dedicated teacher.
Theo isn't short of a soft toy or two is he? But it is nice to see him playing with them all. So often they end up languishing under the bed or at the back of the cupboard. These all look very well loved.
Keep smiling my dear. Kate x

Catriona said...

Lovely family photos and great funnies too. I’m holding out for The Duke of Hastings so you’re quite safe with your hunk. Off for a walk now-think I have got the hang of this indoor walking especially now that the engineer has reduced the incline!!

Susan Renshaw said...

Look at all those toys! And lovely pictures of your tiny dancer!
Funnies made me smile!
Happy WOYWW!
Stay safe and keep well!
Update on here in Victoria – we are in a snap lockdown again – hopefully only for a few days – but 5k limit, no visitors or gatherings, only leave the house for the 4 special reasons, only essential shops open…
And the rainbow lorikeets are eating our peaches!
Susan #22
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!


Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

These are very funny, Annie - and you're right we all need cheering up. Shaz would appreciate all these funnies, I'm sure. The grandkiddies must bring so much joy in your life! xx