Sunday 19 July 2009

My latest creations

After a really intense week with my sewing I needed a little 'me time' and was feeling creative so thought I'd share the results with you. These are cards I've made from printing off photos of flowers and each one has a 3D effect [not sure the photos really do them justice]. A yellow set...

a pink set......


and a purple set....
I sell greetings cards of all sorts and usually make them to order with photos, names, dates, events etc on but also have a few customers who just call in for one so like to keep a few 'open' ones made ready and as my display was looking rather depleted I felt in need of refreshing them. I think these will brighten up my display nicely.

5 comments:

Twiglet said...

Perfect!! You clever thing.

Friko said...

what lovely cards; are they for sale? I'm sure you could sell them on the net or in craft shop.

mountainear said...

Beautiful cards. They look very 3-d-ish to me.

Annie said...

Friko...Yes I sell them. I have customers that buy them when they call in with their sewing but mostly I make them to order for special occasions with names, dates etc on. It's one of the many things I like to do for pleasure and only just about clear the cost of making them so wouldn't want to sell to shops really.

Linda D said...

Beautiful! Simple but very effective idea.