Friday 5 May 2023

This week's smiles....week 511

 It's been another crazily busy week here at Sewing by Annie's....so much so that Wednesday morning I had had 4 customers before 9.30!!  I keep ploughing through my sewing though and love that every day has different challenges.  I have a few pics to share with you....




Lulu seems to have grown up so much since she become a teenager last month....here she is all ready to go to the school adventure camp at Arthog last weekend....and she had an amazing time :-)






The blooms in our garden seem to be bursting out everywhere we look....the crab apple blossom looked amazing when I took this pic but has already started to drop like confetti sadly.









Finally of course we have to finish off with a few funnies....and this week there seems to be rather a lot.  Hope you find something to make you smile.
Please leave me a little hello comment so I know you've called by and then link to your own smiles below.
Hugs,
Annie x




7 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Lulu looks adorable. How nice she went on that camp trip. I feel like a fool. I have no idea what a crab apple bloom looks like. In fact, I didn't recognize any of the fklowers, except the amazing tulips in your blog header.

Cute funnies, but there were a couple I didn't get. Probably just me, though. Have a super Friday and weekend, too, Annie.

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, I can´t wait for barefoot-time! Oh, and the flowers!
Grammar sure is something! We laughed so hard my glasses fogged up about "Jerk at 0 km/h"!
Love the Silicone. And need a SNORE-B-GONE!
To smiles :-)

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, another busy week for you. Lulu certainly does seem to get taller every week. Love the funnies especially the anti snore mattress though not sure Des would like it Hee! Hee! The fabric arrival is perfect, you should keep that one Lol! Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Angela xXx

mamapez5 said...

I am sure Lulu had a wonderful time at Arthog. My three younger boys all went there with school nearly thirty years ago!
I love all your flowers. They always bring back memories of my English garden, so very different from the one I have now. I used to grow aquileigas and I had a deep pink azalea, but I've never had a crab apple tree and I love its blossom.
Hope you have a good week. Kate x

Twiglet said...

Ah lovely photo of Lulu - so grown up!

Lisca said...

Lulu really looks so grown up! I'm sure she will have a very good time.
Your flowers are gorgeous.
Loved the funnies, especially the sillicone and the commas.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

LA Paylor said...

31 years! hahahahaha
your grand looks like she can handle the world! All your family have faces that are so open and inviting... like they would be fun to chat to
LeeAnna