Wednesday 10 May 2023

WOYWW...

Hi all.  We are creeping ever closer to the anniversary swap and Jo and I now have names for all the ATCs we have made this year....and I'm even delivering some of them in person wahooooo.

I've been making more bears this week and have another one arriving later today too plus I was given a challenge that I'm also sharing with you...




This bear was made to give a special little girl as a birthday present in memory of her Aunty.



 

This one made to commemorate Longmynd Adventure camp that was founded in 1958.


I get to make so many bears to remember all sorts of people/events and there are rarely two the same.

This was my challenge for the week.  I was asked to make a graduation cap to fit a baby....I just hope the baby's head is slightly larger than this dolly.

I found a pattern on Pinterest but the instructions were far fron clear....I'm just glad I can sew lol



I hope you have enjoyed your visit and will leave me a little message so I know you've called in.  I have a busy start to my day as we have the twins and little Louie here for breakfast and I have my first customer coming at 8!!!  I am only working today and tomorrow because we are setting off on an adventure on Friday to deliver a couple of ATCs...more about that next week [:-)  I'm such a tease :-)]

Hugs,

Annie x

14 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Have a great time catching up with Jan, Annie. An unusual request with the graduation cap indeed. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #5

Helen said...

the mind boggles why a baby needs a graduation cap, but well done on rising to the challenge! I am afraid your secret is out so have a great time delivering your atcs in person!! i look forward to photos- I said in my comment to Jan to make sure one of you remembers to take photos... all that chatting might get in the way! Helen #2

Twiglet said...

Ha ha. No secrets in WOYWW! I love the cap - you can make anything can't you.😀

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Well done making the cap and great new collection of bears too. Enjoy your day whatever you get up to. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x10x

Lynnecrafts said...

Your cap challenge looks great Annie and the bears are lovely. Enjoy your caravanning and visiting Jan.
Take care
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 9

Diana Taylor said...

Gorgeous teddies and the cap is amazing (although I do wonder what the back story is!). I hope you have a lovely trip away and enjoy your visit with Jan.
Have a great week,
Diana xx #16

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well done on finding a pattern for that mortar board, though I’m with the other gals and am wondering why one is needed?! Am looking forward to our catch up from Friday onwards, I don’t think there’s going to be many awkward silences, lol!!
Hugs LLJ 12 xxx

Crafting With Jack said...

Well, well! A graduation cap for a baby - perhaps graduating for nursery to toddler? Happy WOYWW Angela - number less because I can’t link up!

Christine said...

I know where you're going (singing out loud!!)
Have a great time, hope it stays dry for you
Christine #21

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Good thing you CAN sew. that cap looks difficult. Lovely bears as usual. Happy WOYWW from # 1.

Neet said...

The mortar board raised a smile for me. Now whyk does a baby want one? Intriguing!
Hugs, Neet xx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, by the time you read this your weekend away will probably be over. I hope you got good weather and had a great time, especially catching up with Jan. I wish I could be there too. I love the teddies, especially the one made from check fabric! The mortar board, brilliantly made I must say, has me puzzled. What could a baby do to merit one - best in class at burping, fastest at finishing a feed, or perhaps best chuckler ... there's nothing quite so catchy as a baby's laughter! Whatever, I bet he looked fabulous. Enjoy what's left of the week. Hugs, Ellie x #15

Susan Renshaw said...

Lovely bears and what a strange request for the baby graduation cap. You have done an amazing job though!
Happy WOYWW!
Susan #3

Tracy said...

From gorgeous bears 🐻 tooooo a baby graduation hat ... you're ammmmazing Annie whoot whoooot 🪡🥰😅💕😍 I hope you've had a fantabulous adventure ❤️ isn't life grand! Sending you lots of love and hugs Tracy #11 xxxxx