Friday 12 May 2023

This week's smiles....week 512

It's a quick visit from me today with a few smiles from my week because we are off on our adventures again this weekend.....so please forgive me if I can't leave comments because of internet access.

This made me smile this week...if you look closely you can see where the tulips have been but following the rain we had this week all the petals have dropped off...so until next year that's all from them for now.




Little Louie has been with us Wednesday and Thursday this week and, as always he likes to snuggle on his Grandad's knee for his nap but on Wednesday he had almost snuggled down the side of the chair....I'm guessing he was more comfortable that he looked lol




Milly likes to chase the pigeons out of the garden but this week we had a stand off!!  The pigeon refused to move for her and they stood staring each other out for ages.  :-)



The other thing I have to share today is a few funnies.


I hope you have all had a good week and will share your smiles by linking up below.

Hugs,

Annie x

9 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

My tulips have been gone for several weeks now and yes, it will be another year before we can see their beauty again.

Louie looks a bit uncomfortable, but he must be like my cats. They get in the most uncomfortable looking positions when they sleep.

Laughed at Milly and the stand off. Guess that pigeon realized her bark is worse than her bite.

Cute funnies, especially the cheese. Have fun in Scotland and have a super weekend, Annie.

Julia Dunnit said...

I’m late to the desks again, but hope you see this before you hit the road! I love the graduation cap, how sweet..do you think the baby is graduating nursery or something? Blimey!! You’ve had a busy week what with customers, the actual sewing and having Loopuie..isn’t he edible gorgeous’ I love that he likes to sleep on his grandpas lap..almost!!
Have a fun time away, don’t forget to take the ATCs that have ‘caused’ you to have a weekend away!

Twiglet said...

Have a fun time! x x Jo

mamapez5 said...

what a shame your tuñlips have gone, but they were beautiful while they lasted, and I am sure you have lots of other lovely flowers to catch the eye before they come again.
I hope you have a lovely relaxing weekend away. Kate x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I know we need rain right now but yesterday it went mad, We went to a garden centre and it poured it down but luckily a lot of it is under cover so we were able to find most of what we were looking for. Love the photo of Milly too. Hope it doesn't rain while you are away. Hugs Angela xXx

Catriona said...

Enjoy your travels and look forward to the photos. Catriona

Iris Flavia said...

To Travels and such cute pics.
I have great grated cheese right now!

Lisca said...

Lovely to see little Louie sleeping with his grandad. Gorgeous.
Milly made me smile with the stand-off between her and the pigeon.And the funnies too of course.
I hope you have a lovely time in your caravan this weekend.
Hugs,
Lisca

LA Paylor said...

babies and puppies get comfy in the oddest ways! It's really all about feeling safe.. Laughed at your funnies! especially the Make England grate again.