Wednesday 12 October 2022

WOYWW...

 Hi all.  It's been non-stop this last week here at Sewing by Annie's.  I've shortened trousers and tops plus I have made this cute little Memory bear...




He's made from tiny baby clothes to be kept as a keepsake of when their baby was small :-)


On top of all that I have also made 10 new Advent calendars.  The 5 I put on my Sewing by Annie Facebook last week all flew out and many more requested I make more so these will be going on my Facebook page today :-)

Watch this space as they say.

I like to grab oportunities when I can....and do my best to please my customers.


On my to do rail today is this lovely purple/burgandy bridesmaid's dress that I have to alter and shorten plus the rest of my rail is full of my winter tops that all need taking in to fit now I'm over 3 stone lighter....as the saying goes..."A cobblers wife walks barefoot"...these have to wait until I have a few spare minutes to get done [winter may be over by then lol].


I hope you've all had a great week.  I will be popping round ASAP to see what you've all been up to [sewing allowing!!].

Hugs,

Annie x

11 comments:

Helen said...

those dresses are such a beautiful colour! I am not surprised the Advent calendars are proving popular. Have fun sewing! Helen #3

Sarah Brennan said...

Busy as ever I see Annie. Hope you get around to your own tops. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

You sure look busy this week and the teddy is a great idea, love it. Well done with the advent calendars they are gorgeous. Sad news about Debbie, wish I could have met her. Take care and sending hugs for a happy woyww, Angela x9x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Busy lady! The burgundy dress is a lovely colour and how satisfying to be taking in your tops, well done!
Hugs LLJ 1 xx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Good morning, lovely array of sewing adventures. I have a hard time preparing for Holidays and it seems Christmas items here are out before Halloween/Thanksgiving ideas. Depending on winter weather Holidays with no family close by are not so fun. Have a fun weekend and be safe.

Christine said...

Altering your own clothes always seems to be the last on the list . . .
Love the advent calendars, not surprised they're selling as fast as you can make them . . .
Christine #17

Neet said...

A beautiful Memory Bear and such wonderful Advent Calendars - no wonder they fly out of the door.
Congrats on the weight loss - I think it flew up here and attached itself to me!
Hugs, Neet 5 xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Oooh the purple /burgundy is lovely for a later in the year wedding isn’t it, so glad it’s not on my to do list though…that fabric! Another lovely reason for a memory bear I must say, how sweet. Glad you’ve had such a fab response to the advent calendars, I totally can see why.

Crafting With Jack said...

A very cute memory bear and a lovely reminder of babyhood. I hope you get time to fit your own clothes in! Take care, Angela #16

pearshapedcrafting said...

What delightful things on your desk! I wish my grandchildren were younger! I hope you find time to alter your own things - I am having to alter my own clothes too! Happy WOYWW, hugs, Chrisx #18

My name is Cindy said...

The advent calenders are such fun, but I don't have any littlies - maybe next year!! Glad to hear you are keeping busy and that first little bear is just adorable. Sorry I'm so late, been gardening!! Love n hugs Cindy xx