Friday 14 October 2022

This week's smiles...week 493

Hello all and happy Friday to one and all.  It's been a manic sort of week here at Sewing by Annie's.  I managed to make 10 more Advent calendars and have already sold 6 of them and on top of that I have had a steady flow of trousers/jeans to shorten, a bridesmaid's dress to shorten and alter and I've made 3 more Memory bears and a little pin cushion with the left over fabrics...I've really enjoyed my week.



Our latest addition to the family, little Reggie, has now had his jabs so is now able to go out for his first walkies.  He watches Jet very closely and is learning very quickly....such a lovely little puppy.





Our garden flowers are still giving us lots to smile about so I snapped all I could find because if we get some frost they wont last much longer.



The only funny I could find this week was this one ...it made me smile.

I hope you have all had lots to smile about this week and will share your smiles by linking them at the bottom of the page.

Hugs,

Annie x

5 comments:

mamapez5 said...

A busy week but that is obviously what makes you happy.
Reggie is a lovely pup, and has learned to sit well already. It is good to have an older brother to learn from.
Your flowers are still beautiful. Enjoy them while you can. Kate x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, the flowers are looking beautiful. We've been digging out some areas of the garden so maymbe next year we can plant a few more flowers as we have never had a lot of colour. Pleased the new puppy is settling in well and getting on okay with Jet. The funny is so true, sadly some people have no respect for their surroundings and just drop stuff anywhere. Wishing you a very happy and hopefully relaxing weekend. Hugs, Angela xXx

Iris Flavia said...

Cute puppy and wow to the calendar-making.
My flowers still bloom, too, but, oh, the last one is too true to be funny.
Here the (stupid) Friday for Future-kids leave loads of rubbish in the streets.

I roll back to the first two pics - to real smiles!

Lisca said...

That puppy is sooo gorgeous! I want a Reggie too! It-s so good to train a dog properly.
Oh your flowers are beautiful! I wish I could keep a fuchsia. Mine died very early on and didn't last the summer.
You have been a busy girl. But you love it don't you!
Your funny sadly is so true. Not funny at all really.
Have a fab weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

LA Paylor said...

how sweet that puppy looks next to brother