Friday 7 October 2022

This week's smiles.....week 492

Oh what a week it's been....I've had so much to smile about.

Firstly my mouth is recovering now....I had the offending tooth removed last Thursday  and I was really glad to see the back of it.  

The WOYWW crop went really well and it was so special to see blogging friends again...many I had seen since before Covid lockdown and some I had known for years and never met before...our very own Angela being one of those and I not onlt met her but I met her hubby and their two gorgeous furbabies.  It was a day filled with fun, friendship, laughter, chatting, cake and just a little bit of crafting....magic. there are more pics on my Wednesday post.

My darling hubby was looking through one of my fabric boxes for backing fabrics for the latest Advent calendars I've been making this week and as you can see Milly got in on the job and was looking up to see what instructions he was going to give her lol.

I put the 5 Advent calendars I made back in January on my Sewing by Annie Facebook page and sold 4 of them within a day so have spent the week buying more fabric panels and making more.



Little Louie has started mixed feeding and has taken to it like a duck to water....he's tucking into carrot and pear puree that his mummy has made for him...yum yum.


Finally we can't have a Friday post without a few funnies can we?

I hope you find something here to make you smile and will leave me a little comment then share your smiles by linking up at the bottom of the page.

Hugs,

Annie x

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

9 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Yay to being back on track! When I was 17 they got one wisdom tooth out, then the next. All 4 in four weeks (and later another dentist said it was not necessary!)

Meeting for real (again) is sure something to smile about!
And Little Louie is so cute.

When I was little I wanted a cat. Got a huge shepherd dog instead. Yes, she dragged me everywhere... actually... not funny if you are the person on the other side of the leash! ;-)

"That part", LOL!!!
Oh, boy and yes, when I see men with that certain hairdo... it physically hurts (because I´m old!)
To smiles! xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, pleased to hear the tooth problem is definitely over. I wish I could have met little Milly when we were over there as I'm sure Daisy and Stan would have loved her. Little Louie is getting bigger everytime we se him and the funnies are so good this week, love them. Hope you all have a lovely weekend. Big hugs, Angela xxx

mamapez5 said...

So glad your tooth situation has improved.
The WOYWW meet-up sounds great. I'd have been there if I could. So good to be able to put faces to names isn't it?
It is nice to see Louie being fed. My son and his wife went the modern way of just offering food and letting the little one try it for herself. It was very messy for a long time, but at 18 months, she now feeds herself really well, but I don't think I could have done it like that with my boys.
The dog topknot made me smile. I don't like to see animals treated like they are human and they don't need to be dressed up. Nature gave them all the covering they need. But it still made me smile.
I loved your Advent calendars, and I am glad they sold well. Have a good week. Kate x

Catriona said...

How the time is flying when Louie is already relishing his pear and carrot! Good news about your Advent Calendar sales-it’s lovely to have a family heirloom. Very wet here today so crafting is taking place. Happy weekend. Catriona

LA Paylor said...

funny jokes! actually pears and carrots sounds good to me too!

Lisca said...

I'm glad the WOYWW crop went well. I read Wednesday's blogpost and saw the photo. I only recognized Angela and you. Looking forward to seeing more photos on Wednesday, hopefully with some names to the photos.
Milly always makes me smile. She is so 'helpful'!
I thought you might sell those advent calendars mighty quickly. They are a lot of work, but they are beautiful!
Oh little Louie is growing so fast! He is gorgeous.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I’m so glad the crop went well, just sorry I couldn’t be with you all! That photo of Doddy and Millie is a peach, made me hoot. How quickly little babies grow, nice to see Louie tucking in.
Hugs LLJ xxxxx

Helen said...

It was such a great day, put plenty of smiles on faces, for sure! Fab photo of Doddy and Milly

Twiglet said...

Such a lovely positive post - so many things to make you smile. xx Jo