Friday 1 January 2021

This week's smiles...week 402

 As I was missing last week I thought I'd better make an effort to round 2020 off by writing a quick happy post....it's been a difficult year for so many that I'm sure we will all be glad to see the end of it and will all be hoping this new year will bring happier times.

So let's start by wishing a very Happy New Year to you all. 

If you read my post on Wednesday you will know that I am suffering from the side effects of my new diabetic injections.  I've been tolerating the once weekly 0.25mg dose for the last month but on Monday I had my first 0.5 [double] dose and have been feeling pretty rough since.  I have contacted my diabetic nurse who spoke to my hospital diabetic Dr and I have now stopped the injections....only problem is each one lasts a week so it wont wear off until the weekend....I can't wait to feel better.

I'm going to quickly share a few photos of the grandchildren from over Christmas.  We have been lucky enough to see them all, if only briefly to exchange presents.  Apart from that we have enjoyed a quiet time just the two of us....not the norm but what must be must be and thankfully we have steered clear of the virus up til now.  Hopefully the new injections will improve the situation for us all....and soon.




Amy sent me these photos on Christmas morning....I'm not sure who enjoys Christmas more... the children or their mum.  





Lexi and Sam wrapped up warm and enjoyed some fresh air while walking their dog.




Gina sent me the collage she had made of all Theo's Christmases.....oh how he's grown and doesn't time fly?...he will be starting school in September and that will come round far too quickly now.








That's all I have to share with you today.  I hope you will all keep safe and well and we can all get back to a nearer normal life very soon.

Hugs,

Annie x

4 comments:

Catriona said...

Happy New Year to you both. What lovely photos of all your grandchildren-happy days. Hope you feel better after the injection has worn off. 💕

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, sorry I'm late today and I'm not even sure what I've been doing Lol!
Walking dogs and watching TV not even done any crafting. The photos of the children are great and loving the kids hats too. You take care and hope you're feeling better soon. Hugs, Angela xXx

Twiglet said...

Such fab photos of all your lovelies! Hope you soon feel better. xxxx Jo

Chana Malkah said...

Happy New Year!

Great pictures of your grandchildren!

Stay safe and be well,
Chana Malkah, #1