Friday 15 January 2021

This week's smiles ....week 404

Here we are at another round up of the week's smiles.  It's been another week of homeschooling for our families and although life gets rather busy at times I have to say I'm very proud of them coping with it all. 

They all enjoyed a bit of snow fun at the weekend...



 I screen shot this photo from a video Amy sent me of her children sledging down their field at top speed....a lot of fun was had by all.  They are so lucky to have a safe field that they can enjoy all weathers.





The twins found some snow to have fun on their new snow scooters.  I'm thrilled that they all enjoy the fresh air when they can.









Other than that I'm sorry to say I have no more snaps to share but I have found some funnies to make you smile.  I hope none offend but they did make me giggle.





That's all from me for this week.  I hope you are all coping and managing to find plenty to keep you busy at home.
Stay safe and keep smiling my friends.
Hugs,
Annie x


8 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Snow brings out the fun in all kids, both young and older. So good to see the kids enjoyed the snow. We had ice first, then snow.

You had some cute funnies, especially that first one. Hope you have a fabulous Friday and weekend, too, Annie.

Lynn Holland said...

Gosh Annie week 404 that’s amazing. I’m sure I remember you starting it off.
It’s lovely to pop in and see your pics and this weeks cartoons made me chuckle.
There’ll be no going out today as our very steep hill is an ice rink so you'll find me fiffing and faffing today.
Stay warm and cosy and give a big hug to Milly for me.
Lynn xxx

Twiglet said...

Thanks for the funnies - good job we can laugh about something! xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi, been walking dogs but it's not pleasant in the park right now but sure it will be worth it in the end. Great to see the children having fun and I have to say the first of your cartoons made me smile, very clever and having pets I understand the vet one very clearly Lol! Take care and stay safe, Angela xXx

Lisca said...

Wonderful to see the children having fun in the snow! Great childhood memories for them.
I chuckled at your funnies and had to read the tit-for-tat one out to my husband. He is still laughing.
The corduroy one had me thinking until I rephrased it and then the penny dropped.
Thank you for the smiles.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

Those kiddies are certainly very lucky to have that field to play in, and they are putting it to good use. So good for them to have some time outside.
I have not come across snow-scooters but they look fun too.
Your funnies don't offend. They made me smile too. We all need to see the more humorous side of life right now. Glad you are both safe and well. Kate x

Shoshi said...

Your funnies have really made me laugh, Annie! The vet one reminds me of something my dad told me. He was a doctor, and he had a colleague who told him about a patient's visit. This man was a vet, and he told the doctor that doctors had it way too easy because they could ask their patients to describe their symptoms and history, but he had to do everything by clinical examination. He said he wasn't going to tell the doctor anything and he'd have to do it the hard way, just as he had to do with his patients. The doctor replied (quick as a flash), "Yes, that's absolutely fine, but if I find I can't treat you, you will have to be humanely destroyed." I bet that was the last time the vet tried that one on!!

Shoshi x

Catriona said...

Snow is such fun when you are young although I would still love a try of a snow scooter! Thanks for making me laugh with the selection of funnies! Snow is all gone here now and it’s wet and windy. X