Wednesday 4 November 2020

WOYWW...

 Hello folks.  The first thing I must do is to say sorry for the lack of visits last week.  Probably the best way to explain why is to tell/ show you what I've done since writing my WOYWW post for last week.

  • I have made 9 Memory bears
  • I've made a special order of 10 three layered face masks
  • I've shortened 3 dresses
  • I've shortened 3 pair of trousers and 
  • I've finished another advent calendar
Not to mention having Thursday afternoon off to spend it with Phoebe and Lulu crafting and creating.  [If you want to see what we made look in the post below] I've worked all over the weekend too to get it all done to hopefully clear my desks before the next lockdown.

So I hope you will forgive me for the lack of visits...work just got in the way.  Here's a few pics to show you the results...




Here's the first 3 Memory bears...made in memory of a very special Dad and Grandad.



Here's the next 5 Memory bears that arrived with the other 3 on Wednesday....made in memory of a life long best friend.




This is the 9th Memory bear of my week that arrived on Friday...made in memory of a much loved Mum /Grandma to be given as a gift for Christmas.


These are the 10 three layered face masks I was asked to make for a dentist....tricky sewing through all the layers over the pleats and I actually broke a couple of needles making these.




The latest advent calendar I have completed...I've got a couple more I'd like to make but I guess I may have plenty of time during the next lockdown.

It's been a busy week for me but as you can imagine when I've got work to do I have to get it done as I never know what's coming through my door next.




I'm hoping to have rather more time to visit my blogging friends and leave a few messages this week.  I hope you are all staying safe and well.
Hugs,
Annie x



21 comments:

Twiglet said...

You haven't wasted a minute there Annie! Gorgeous bears and calendar. xx Jo

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I’ve made some three layer masks too and even my jeans needle struggled! Glad you’ve had some good work to get through this week, the bears are lovely and the calendar is great. But even more than that, I’m glad you had some lovely time with your GDs!
Hugs LLJ 6 xxxx

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Yes, it looks like you've been very busy, Annie. To be honest, that's why I don't want to do anything crafty for a business, as you don't have a choice then - if you get a commission, you can't sit on your laurels, you have to start working on it straight away! On the other hand, I have to do that anyway in my job when my boss calls LOL, but at least I can separate my work and my hobby. But it looks like you enjoy sewing these little creatures, no matter what and they all grow close to your heart through their stories. The advent calendar looks amazing with those rich colours and Christmas images! Have a lovely week! xx zsuzsa #19

Neet said...

Glad you have been kept busy with your little business, hope it does not get too quiet during the lockdown weeks for you.
What a lovely advent calendar, how many of those have you to make? One per family perhaps.
Hugs, Neet 5 xx

My name is Cindy said...

How dare work get in the way!! Still, keeps you going I guess. I always love seeing your bears, and that advent calender is lovely. Stay well, stay safe, Cindy xx #16

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Annie, always good to see the busy-ness going on in your craft room. I just said to Caro, don't worry about visiting, we all appreciate that real life can change our plans in a heartbeat, even before all the Covid problems. Loving the bears as always, and the advent calendar is gorgeous. These blasted UTI's are a real problem, aren't they? hope you get your antibiotics today. We'll get sorted, eventually, lol. Stay safe, Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

It's good to see you keeping busy. Loving the new bears they are going to be much loved. Thanks for the visit to mine too. Take care and happy creative woyww, Angela x18x

Felicia said...

Annie, WOW, you are a BUSY lady! Love, love those memory bears! So stinking cute! And your advent calendar is precious! Would I could sew!! LOL Blessings for a great rest of your week! Felicia #28

Sarah Brennan said...

What a fabulous array of sewing Annie. Well done. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Helen said...

your latest memory bears are wonderful! hope you get time to make some more advent calendars. I'll still be working so no rest for me! Helen #2

Caro said...

Wow! You really have been very busy indeed. I love all the bears, so unique and special, and the advent calendar is fantastic! Happy WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#13)

Susan Renshaw said...

So impressed with all you have achieved this week!!
Love the Advent calendar and always so happy to see the memory bears!
Keep safe and stay well...
Happy WOYWW!
Susan #23
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Morning Annie, yes those 3 layered masks are tough going, I ended up leaving a gap in a2 layered face mask for a 3rd filter to be fitted inside, much more kinder on those needles. Lovely Memory bears, the Mum one is beautiful.
Happy WoywW stay safe Tracey #10 xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Thank YOU fir a pop up comment box... sanity!
Impressed all those memory bears Annie lots of fiddle wifi with pleated masks too, couldn’t quite tell how big they were as all ran into another.
Love that advent calendar wow, what brilliant work!
Thanks for being a blessing, and may God bless you too, especially in these unusual times, a blessing to rest simply in Him! Praying you’re all kept well too!
Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x 😊

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Chrissie said...

What beautiful work, you must feel extremely pleased and very satisfied with all your fab projects!
Take care and stay safe!
Chrissie #12

Julia Dunnit said...

You really packed it all in this week Annie! Glad you were feeling up to it, onwards and upwards gal. Lovely to have a whole afternoon to play with the gals, I like the jumbo clips, always useful.

Catriona said...

My goodness-you have been a supersonic sewer this week. I like the Advent calendar as it’s an unusual shape. Happy sewing-if if it’s click and collect.

Shoshi said...

Oh my word, Annie, you have been busy! All those beautiful memory bears, and the gorgeous advent calendar too. A lot of people are going to be made very happy with the beautiful things you make! It's hard to find the time to visit all the blogs sometimes, isn't it.

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi x #17

Lillianb said...

I thought I had commented but see it appears I didn't lol well done on the teddies and the masks, that advent calendar is lovely, you have been busy,

Take care and stay safe,

Lilian B #9

Crafting With Jack said...

I am guessing that you like to be be busy - up to a point anyway! I got my sewing machine fixed and took up 3 pairs of pyjamas that had been waiting a year! Got a curtain to do next, but have been busy crafting. Angela #20 Sorry I am so late this week.

Caro said...

I love the bears, and the advent calendar is stunning. Sorry for the extremely late visit. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#13)