Wednesday 13 November 2019

WOYWW....

Oh what a busy week it's been since I saw you last so I will post the pics and do my best to keep it brief....




I've managed to make all the little lined Christmas stockings and now they are lined up waiting for their name labels :-)




I made these three bears from a much loved Husband, Father and Grandfather's shirts.





This little bear was made from tiny babygros to remember happy early days with a new baby.



These two bears were another first for me.  They were made from the fleecy horse blanket that belonged to a much loved horse and my customer share the photos with me of the horse wearing his blanket.....it's so very special when I get to hear who the bears are being made to remember.  wasn't he a beautiful horse?

These two are now heading to their new home down in Essex...another new area of the country I've spread my love to. :-)



On top of all that I have a rail full of sewing I have to do today.  There's...
  • 3 pair of trousers to shorten
  • a Jacket to put a new 26" zip into and
  • a lined dress I have to shorten
...So if you leave me a little message I will do my best to pop over to yours to see what you've been up to this week.  Hope it's been a good one for you too.
Hugs,
Annie x

15 comments:

Twiglet said...

Oh you are such a clever, crafty lady!! xxxxxx Jo

Neet said...

Absolutely adore the pin striped bear - he looks very classy.
You have made all those Christmas stockings and lined them? Gosh, if only I could sew like Annie.
Hugs, Neet 10 xx

Catriona said...

Love all the bears, Annie, and the hirse blanket ones brought a tear to my eye. Looks like you are going to be very busy with all the alterations-the thought of renewing the zip gave me a hot flush. Happy sewing.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Oh Annie, i'm so glad that everyone can now see there is so many more possibilities to memory bears than just remembering our family, our pets need to be remembered just as much. You really are amazing.. puts a huge smile on my face each time I visit. Happy WoywW Hugs Tracey #5

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I love the fact that you did one to remember the horse, that's lovely and I'm sure will bring comfort to the owner. I've made a fair few stockings this week too!
Hugs LLJ 9 xxx

glitterandglue said...

Morning Annie. Another household where boredom isn't in the dictionary!! Some lovely things on your post this morning - stockings, bears, horses... where will you go next??
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #7

Glenda said...

You are so talented and the little bears made from pieces of clothing and blankets are amazing. Also loved the little stockings!
Glenda #17

Helen said...

Love the latest bears. So clever, so busy! Helen #3

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, I see you've been busy, as usual. Lovely bears. The horse blanket ones are adorable - gorgeous horse too. Wouldn't dream of competing on the to-do list but I have altered two pair of cargo pants for himself this week. Hugs to you, my lovely. Ellie, x #21

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Oh my, you're so incredibly busy Annie and you still found time to stop by and say hello earlier! Really appreciated! I went like 'aaaw' when I saw the horse with the blanket - I always get so emotional about animals. What a lovely memento and will mean so much to someone. Hope you had a productive day and you're now putting your feet up with a cuppa! xx zsuzsa #20

Julia Dunnit said...

A lined dress to take up. Ugh. Stil, although it may have been the standout job to me, other people wouldn’t mind it, specially mixed in with bear making! How fab they all are. Better than bare making, this time of year!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Busy as ever and love the teds made from the horse blanket, what ever next Lol! Wishing you a lovely creative week and a happy woyww x16x

Marit said...

Wow, you are still busy dear lady! Getting back to woyww and seeing your bears make me smile and realize I missed seeing them! The 'horse blanket ones' are so lovely, with the yellow and black 'socks'. Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday; happy woyww, hope you have a great week/weekend. Hug from Holland! Marit #4

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Annie, so many fabulous bears, how amazing to make ones from a horse blanket! Defintely improved today, feeling a lot better. Hoping to go home Saturday, the novelty of hospital food and coffee has well and truly worn off, lol. slow but sure improvement. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz#2 X

Sarah Brennan said...

Looks like you are as busy as ever Annie. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #1