Friday 1 November 2019

This week's smiles....week 344

Another lovely week and I've more smiles to share with you all.  

I was treated to lunch out on Saturday as part of my birthday treat from Amy, Dave and family then Amy had booked for me, her and the two girls to enjoy a couple of hours of crafty fun at Splat and Splodge in Shrewsbury...






What a lovely afternoon we had painting our chosen ceramics.  I painted a little Father Christmas to hang on our Christmas tree....can't wait for it to be fired so we can collect them....the girls are growing up so quickly now and are really lovely company to spend time with.











The schools around here have been on half term holidays this week so they have been having Halloween fun....








The twins have been decorating the house, carving their pumpkins and enjoying time with their friends.








Amy's three have been to choose their pumpkin and have been making scary face masks.






On Wednesday Steve went with his Mum and Grandad to Walsall to play in a football tournament with Shrewsbury Football Academy.  There were 13 teams taking part and Steve's team came fourth.  He plays in goals and they said he had made some really good saves.....so proud of him.

Of course rather than standing on the side of the football pitches in the cold the two girls asked if they could come and spend the day with me.

I know I was working but they are now so independent and love playing with Nanny's crafty stash so of course I said yes.

I did have customers and had sewing to do but it was really lovely to have their company here and we had a lovely time crafting and creating together....they managed to finish knitting their squares and then made their little bunnies with them.  They then moved onto making pom poms and creating different characters out of them.....it's so lovely watching them dipping into my craft supplies.



Little Milly often makes us smile and here she is sitting on one of the plants in the garden....I have a feeling she thinks I am growing cushions for her to sit on!!!

Those are my smiles for this week.  Please leave me a little comment so I know you've called by and if you can please link up below and share your smiles with us too.
Hugs,
Annie x

6 comments:

Helen said...

well you said there would be smiles, and there are smiles a-plenty! what a great week.

Lisca said...

It is lovely to see your grandchildren enjoying themselves. And they are growing up so fast.
Of course little Milly doesn't grow anymore but it still is great to see her.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Lynn Holland said...

Beautiful smiley pics, I’m glad I popped by. As promised they were good and to see Milly is always a bonus to me. She’s a little sweetheart
Have a good weekend . We are off to the Lake District to close up the caravan for winter
Lynn xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

What a brilliant week you've been having and love the pic of Milly she is so sweet and by the look on her face I think she knows she shouldn't be there. Sending hugs, Angela xXx

Twiglet said...

That ceramic painting looked like fun! I love all the crafty bits and bobs - especially the finished bunnies!! xx Jo

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Cute Millie and your smiling girls crafting sooo cute Annie some lovely smile indeed!
Thanks for sharing, and God bless, Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}