Friday 23 November 2018

This week's smiles.....week 299

Hello all.  Thankfully I'm feeling more like me.....less pain now so less pain tablets needed tablets......not so drowsy and clearer head makes living a lot easier.  Just as well really cos I've had a busy week with my sewing so I've had lots to smile about.

Here's a few pics to share my smiles with you.....



My play date with little Theo on Tuesday saw us playing with big boy's Lego and what a fun time we had.  We built houses, boats, horses, and here you can see his playing with the aeroplane we made....and what lovely stories he made up while playing with his plane....he's growing up sooooooo quickly.
Just look at those  eye lashes....isn't he gorgeous?



I had a sneaky little visitor by the back door that obviously knows we have a little dog....she was so cautious and can think herself lucky it was me that saw her and not Milly.....the little cat lives next door but she dices with death coming into our garden cos Milly would put her to run if she could and the cat only has 3 legs so Milly would have an advantage over her.



Little Biscuit bear had his first adventure in the Motor Home at the weekend....we went to New Brighton for the day.  The sun shone for us and as you can see he was very happy to pose for a pic for me.



This is my last smile for this week.  I saw this on Facebook and it made me chuckle....it's not true at all of course
                   :-) :-) :-) :-)

I hope you've enjoyed my smiles for this week and will now share yours below.
Hugs,
Annie x

8 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It's wonderful to read that you are feeling better. I'm thrilled. I hope this isn't just temporary, but a permanent wellness.

Lots to smile about this week, with little Theo, the poor kitty, and your trip to New Brighton with Biscuit Bear. Wonderful smiles, but the best one is YOU are feeling better.

BTW, I bet that Grandma sign is truer than most would believe!

Lisca said...

Oh I'm so pleased there is some improvement in your sciatica and you are feeling beetter, needing less medication. That certainly is a big smile.
I smiled at the kitty, as I have a kitty photo too on my post. Looking at the photo I hadn't noticed that kitty had one leg missing.
Theo is gorgeous. Yes, big lashes. He is going to make some girl very happy one day. (In his pilot uniform!) lol.
That sign is funny, and very true to a certain extent. I don't expect grandmas say 'no' very often.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Catriona said...

Gorgeous boy and of course it’s always boys who get the best lashes. Wasn’t it a tad breezy for Biscuit to be out in the nude?? You’ll need to make the poor thing some clothes!! I love the picture of him by the sea-you would notice I posted two coffee cups the last time we were there!! Hugs.

Twiglet said...

Lovely smiles Annie - glad you are feeling a bit better. xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Oh Annie, so pleased to hear you are feeling a bit better, mine keeps coming and going. I'm wondering what you think might have helped it. I went to the Physio Tuesday and he gave me some exercises to do and did some trigger point therapy which I have to say brought tears to my eyes but if it help! Theo looks as though he's enjoying his game there and Biscuit's getting out and about. Cat's don't seem to fear much we are always getting them in the garden despite Maisie and Stan. Loving the funny too. Take care and have a lovely weekend, Angela xXx

mamapez5 said...

I'm so glad you are feeling a bit better Annie. I hope you continue to improve.
I wrote my post earlier and forgot to link it up!
That's a brave little cat. She is very sweet, but I m sure Milly would give her a run for his money.
Lego is still one of the best toys on the market. They were on to a winner when they designed that. My grandson used to make up wonderful stories for what ever he was playing with at the time too.
You had lovely weather for your second trip in the Motor Home. All we have had here is rain, rain and more rain!
Kate x

Lynn Holland said...

Glad you’re on the mend Annie and look at not so little Theo. I still can’t believe how quickly he’s grown. What a blessing he is.
Give Milly a tickle from me xxx

sanpiseth40 said...

Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty..
ดูหนังใหม่