Wednesday 11 October 2023

WOYWW...

 I must start today by saying a big sorry to you all for not managing to visit you and leave you comments last week.  My intentions were good when I wrote my blog but work simply got in the way.  

  • I had 2 bridesmaids in for fittings and had their dresses to alter and they both had left things late to get their dresses done...the one was actually let down by her alterations lady so had to be done asap.
  • I had 2 pair of trousers to shorten
  • I had a blouse that needed the sleeves shortening and 
  • I had 11 memory bears to make!!




These were the 6 I had to make for a really lovely lady who's hubby died just a few weeks ago.
I love that I meet so many really lovely people in my job.




These 3 are for 3 girls from a school from The Wirall....I love that my bears end up all over the country and even all over the world.


These two bears are now winging their way to our very own BJ down in Surrey....another new area of the country.  I love making special Memory bears for blogging friends.

With having grandparent duties on  two days each week and not being able to sew on those days it does limit the time I have for work ....but family always comes first :-)







I already have sewing waiting on my to do rail plus 4 memory bears and a memory elephant and I have more coming today but of course I will be having another Louie fun day today...so the sewing will wait.  I promise to try harder to pay a visit to all I can this week.
Hugs,
Annie x


15 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Loving the latest bears Annie - especially the 2 you have made for BJ. Good luck with all the work waiting you this week. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Twiglet said...

Enjoy your day. Everyone sent their love! x x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Annie what a lovely lot of bears and you certainly have been busy. I shared so of Jo's dumfings from 11yrs ago today. I'm rehashing my craft room.. with help.

Thanks for sharing, and may God bless you and keep you and all whom you love safe and well. Happy WOYWW 😊
Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz.X

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Yes, family aklways comes first. Those bears for BJ are beautiful. I know she will love them. Happy WOYWW from # 2.

Ali Wade Designs said...

Happy WOYWW. You have definitely been very busy. All of the memory bears are gorgeous. Ali x #11

Lunch Lady Jan said...

You have had a busy busy week - hope you’re fully recovered after the shingles now. I bet those grandson days are just the best, lots of fun and snuggles! Only six weeks before we come to see you , yippee!
Hugs LLJ 15 xx

Christine said...

Grandchildren always come first, they grow so fast and then . . . puff! more interesting things to do than visit Grandma . . .
What a super mix of teddies
Enjoy your week
Christine #17

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Again some great colors for all those bears. I noticed your comment to Julia on photos. I am having the same issue with size trying to send some to Shutterfly and can't even see the images. I get tired of programs changing and the updates are not to my advantage. Have a good week, and you are so blessed with family close by. If this world wasn't so messed up I'd be in Germany visiting, my 3 are growing up too fast and I miss that. ENJOY

Neet said...

My words you have been busy again. Loving all those memory bears you have made. Especially the school ones, they look terrific.
Hugs, Neet 9 xx

Helen said...

Wow , a truly busy week . BJ will love her bears . Happy woyww Helen #4

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Looks like you're back to normal after you illness. The bears are gorgeous. Hope your woyww is a happy one. Hugs, Angela x13x

Crafting With Jack said...

A lovely lot of memory bears. You don’t get much free time what with sewing and looking after your grandson. I expect your enjoy doing both. Happy WOYWW. Angela #14

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Lovely, lovely memory bears - in so many ways.

Lynnecrafts said...

You have been busy, Annie. Such lovely bears. Enjoy your time with Louie.
Catching up today. Have a good week
Hugs
Lynnecrafts xx

BJ said...

Defo! Love Love Love my bears. Received them this morning, kept walking round the house just holding them. Thank you so much they are fantastic. Hugs BJ#16