Friday 27 October 2023

This week's smiles....week 536

 Here we are at another weekly catch up of what's made us smile during the week.

Mine was filled with making memories to celebrate my birthday/retirement.  It's included two trips to the theatre to see Vincent Simone's Argentine Tango show on Monday night [of Strictly Come Dancing fame] and on Wednesday night we saw Sarah Millican...and we laughed so much that I felt she should be on prescription.  I've been taken out for lunch on Monday and have been spoilt rotten by all my family and friends....I'm truly blessed.





We've had two wonderful fun days with little Louie making lots of memories.





Milly has been 'helping' me in my sewing room....she's such a sweety and she knows it.





Finally here's a few funnies to make you smile.

It's a quick one from me for this week because we are heading off on another adventure [more celebrations :-) ] but I will do my best to pop over to yours if I can.

Hugs,

Annie x



8 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Happy belated Birthday (again?) and yay to retirement, enjoy!!!
Oh, yes, the dangerous time is about here, too.
I lost two pairs of shoes to that and now with the rainbow. Oh ;-)
Have a great Friday!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Happy retirement. What is an OAP? Nice you are conquering the world. Nice to see you will finally enjoy your true retirement. Have fun on this latest adventure, too. LOVED the funnies.

mamapez5 said...

What a lovely week you have had. And more to come this week. Enjoy the 'new adventure'. Kate x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

So pleased you've been able to celebrate your birthday/retirement, sounds like a great week. Loving the funnies but not really the autumn Dog Turds as I know
we will surely find some in the park Lol! And finally the most perfect Milly, love her to bits. Wishing you a happy weekend. Hugs Angela xXx

Catriona said...

You were truly spoiled, Annie.,We love Sarah Millican but haven’t managed to see her in a live performance yet. Happy weekend. Catriona

Twiglet said...

Gorgeous Louie pics. I loved the funnies this week too! xx Jo

Lisca said...

How wonderful you had such lovely celebrations. I had never heard of Sarah Millican, so I googled her and spent the next hour laughing my head off watching YouTube videos!
Have a lovely weekend,
Lisca

LA Paylor said...

I love Millie!!! so cozy and what a great snoopervisor! Milo is big so he lies behind my chair and when I push back to stand up he leaps up as if I came after him with a stick!