Wednesday 5 July 2023

WOYWW...

Well!! What a week it's been...in fact it was only 3 working days for me last week. 

Since last Wednesday I have.....
  • Replaced the zips in 36 pair of factory trousers
  • Repaired 5 pair of trousers
  • Repaired a white factory jacket
  • Shortened 6 pair of trousers
  • Took up a jumpsuit on the shoulders
  • Made a pair of car seat belt strap padded neck protectors 
  • Altered a Bridesmaid's dress
  • Shortened a pair of linen trousers
  • Shortened a lined dress and
  • Made this Memory bear.....








He's made in Memory of a special man for his wife and when she came to collect she brought me....



......more shirts to make two more Memory bears for his two daughters.

I have a further 9 Memory bears coming this week too [7 of which are coming through the post].

So, as you can see, it's going to be another busy week....including two full days with grandparent duties to fit in too :-)




I will do my best to pop over to visit as many as I can in my free minutes....please be patient with me this week.
Hugs,
Annie x


12 comments:

Helen said...

It's a busy week for sure! Glad you have something to keep you occupied (ahem!) take care and happy WOYWW Helen #1

Sarah Brennan said...

Always amazed how much you get done in limited time Annie. Good luck getting everything done this week too and enjoy the grandmother duties too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #5

Twiglet said...

Great work Annie. Wonder woman again! This week I will be mostly watching tennis when I have done all my work! x x Jo

Julia Dunnit said...

You really are prolific! I love that you just get on with it, the procrastination gene in me would have the factory trouser zips very very low on any list! My sis made me buy a pair of linen palazzo pants that now need work...they aren't too long in the leg, but need rolling over at the waist which just makes me mad...why on earth didn't I notice that when I tried them on. Argh, too short in the body. Again!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I should think Grandma duties are like a rest after all those trousers again. Have a lovely woyww. Hugs, Angela x9x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I never thought about how you’d alter a jumpsuit before cos there are bits that would have to remain the same! Well done on a busy week, the trouser zips would be thrown out of the JanCave window I’m afraid, lol!! Hope you enjoy your nanny duties!!
Hugs LLJ 6 xx

Christine said...

Wow! October sounds so far away and yet . . . you'll soon be cheering. I hope you have warned the trouser person so they can find a new tailor . . .
Hope your week works out as you want
Christine #14

Crafting With Jack said...

My goodness you have been busy. Enjoy you Grandma duties. Happy WOYWW. Angela #12

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm always impressed with what you accomplish in a week. Sounds like you won't be slowing down until October. I applaud you for replacing zippers. I put ONE in a skirt I was making and that was enough for me. Never again sewing them. I used 2 sided tape to add one to an altered book and even that was a chore! You are my sewing hero. Happy WOYWW from # 2.

Neet said...

Looks like it has been busy and still is busy and is going to be busy for a while yet.
Enjoy some you time too please.
Hugs, Neet 3 xx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

we were out and about earlier then entertainment in the park. The guy who sang at our wedding was the vocalist of the evening. He does a lot of 60's Elvis etc Always like the projects you share, but you can almost do bears in your sleep? They are a treasure, and they are doing it up this way also. Happy to hear you has time to get away and enjoy the travels. Have a fun week

My name is Cindy said...

Busy busy - that's quite an impressive list! I know how you feek, it be Tuesday some weeks before I get round! Have a great week, love n hugs Cindyxx #15