Wednesday 16 November 2022

WOYWW....

 Hi all.  It's been pretty full on with my bear making this week and there's more to come yet.  Since last Wednesday I've made...



These were the 4 you saw ready to make last Wednesday...I really love how the pink ribbons make them 'pop'.


These were the next 4 I made and, as you can see, they each have a bandana made from the man's favourite bandana.





I have also made this really cute 'little sister' bear using tiny babygros.  I do love having repeat orders from my customers...I made one for her big sister a few years back :-)

This brings the number of Memory bears/characters I've made up to 621 :-) :-)


In my spare time I have also started making my Christmas cards and have now finished the first 32....so probably as many to make again yet :-)

I keep saying I wont make them because of pressure of work but I really love making them so I'm sure I will find time to make the rest :-)

I have a set of 7 memory bears and another 2 coming soon so not sure when I will find the time lol.



That's all from me for this week.  I hope you have enjoyed your visit and I will do my best to return your visit if you leave me a little comment.
Hugs,
Annie x


13 comments:

Helen said...

I keep saying the same about Christmas cards too, but after all these years the idea of sending bought ones.... nope!! Need more time though... Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Sarah Brennan said...

What fabulous memory bears Annie - especially the little sister one - what an amazing total. Good luck with the rest of the Christmas card making. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

My name is Cindy said...

Beautiful bears as always Annie. I don't think I'll ever stop making Christmas cards, I enjoy it too much. (Probably because I know when to send them out - I'm not so good at birthday cards!!) Have a great week, love n hugs, Cindyxx #6

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Beautiful selection of bears today, looks like another busy week. Pleased you've found time for the cards too. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x9x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Some more lovely bears - that’s a lot of memories you’ve made now! Well doen for making the Christmas cards too, they’re always appreciated!
Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

Christine said...

I bought Christmas cards last year . . . . felt so guilty as I have all the stash needed but didn't have the time or good health to make any . . .
Hope you can finish them if only for your own satisfaction . . .. job well done and all that! lol
Have a good week
Christine #17

Neet said...

Bears, bears and more bears on your desk again. Sio the Christmas card making is started? Wish i could feel that I had 32 in my craft room but sadly it is less than 10 I think. Roll on weekend.
Have a great week, hugs, Neet 4 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

I thought I was doing well with 27,but you have managed 32 with all the other work you do, so well done. Those skirts I told you about, I looked at them and decided to charity shop them🤣. It’s either that or lose the weight. That’s not going very well at the moment. Happy WOYWW. Angela #10

Elizabeth said...

Wow! 621! That's an awful lot of love you've spread around, Annie. You're right about the pink ribbon - it definitely the teddies pop. I've not even thought about Christmas cards though Alan has been writing a list of things to do and buy. We've lost the Christmas tree in the move! Have a lovely week. Hugs, Ellie x #18

Catriona said...

Sorry for late reply as I am on eye drop duty 15 times per day! The bears will all be well loved and that must give you grea satisfaction. Catriona

Lynnecrafts said...

Such gorgeous memory bears Annie. Take care
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 15

Twiglet said...

Gorgeous bears especially the Little sister one. Cute. xx

Tracy said...

⭐️💛Congratulations Annie on all your gorgeous treasures of memory bears⭐️💛 I can only imagine how loved they all are ... you're a beautiful soul and forever busy 😘
Toooo Christmas cards 🎄🎵❤ wishing joy when you can in the creating ⭐️Hoping you got through all you had to do, sorry I'm late but I'll see yooou tomorrow. Love and hugs Tracy #14 xxxx