Wednesday 13 July 2022

WOYWW...

 I've not got a lot to show you this week cos we had a couple of nights away testing out our new caravan.  We went to the super site we went to last time in Llanidloes...it's not too far from home and was a good place to trial everything out...the result was that we are thrilled with our new purchase and planning many more trips now :-)

So I thought you'd like to see the results of my lastest teddy  refurbishment....


He enjoyed his wash and once dry I restuffed him and made him new feet and hands.  Then, when his new eyes arrived, I was then able to give him a new face and finished him off with his new new red ribbon.

I'm thrilled with his new appearance and so is my darling hubby :-)

The only other thing I have to show you today is this fat quarter pack that fell into my trolley at Aldis....I'm seeing a new Fidgety quilt in the making...just not any time soon cos I have about 6 customers coming today and each of them are bringing several jobs for me to do [and one of them is wanting 2 memory bears making].



This is what happens when you take a Monday off so I'm not complaining and there will be spare time at some point in the not too distance future for creative sewing.  If you leave me a little message I will do my best to pop over to yours ASAP...it just might not be today lol

Hugs,

Annie x
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

15 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Glad you are enjoying your new caravan Annie. Teddy looks amazing! Good luck with all the jobs you have coming in. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Helen said...

I hope you get to go further afield in the caravan soon! the teddy looks fabulous, good for another 50 years! Happy WOYWW Helen #3

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, the bear is completely transformed and looking fabulous! Glad you're enjoying the new caravan. We loved getting away in ours, usually somewhere in Wales too, when we had her. It's more convenient to set up a caravan and leave it in the park to drive off down to the shops or go sightseeing, than with a campervan, I imagine. Hope you get time to have a breather some time today. Hugs to you both. Ellie xx (not WOYWWing today)

Catriona said...

Glad you have had your maiden voyage in the van and it’s all you wanted. The bear looks fabulous and it means that it is now preserved for a long time. Humid and hot hear which means not a lot being done. Happy sewing. Catriona

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That’s a pretty combination of FQs, lovely colours which will look great together in a quilt. Great job on Ted too, he’s looking spruce. How lovely you enjoyed your weekend away, lots of trips to look forward to eh?!
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

Twiglet said...

I can't believe that's D's bear!! He looks awesome - well done bear lady although in this weather it might be bare lady??? xx Jo

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh such pretty fabric, love the post below. WOW that caravan is awesome. Love the windows. ENJOY the fun about to happen. Stay cool

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, Teddy is looking great, bet he's feeling much better too. Hope you're enjoying the new caravan and wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x11x

Spyder said...

Annie I just love that smile on teddy's face, he looks so pleased with himself and soooo glad you mended him! Stay safe and cool! Keep mending and making Teddys! Happy WOYWW!? ((Lyn))#17

Tracy said...

Hellooo Annie 💕🤗😘 it's been a looong day but I've finally finished work for the day 🤸‍♀️ taking 10 minutes to have a wee hop before zonking 🙃 Yaaay for your caravan, here's tooo more trips away ⭐Teddy looks amaaaazing,you're a wee miracle worker 🥰 Sounds like your days are as busy as ever and I'm not surprised, your work is swooonworthy 🤩😍 Thank yooou for stopping by over at mine. You take care, be safe. Love and hugs Tracy # 12 xxxxx

Julia Dunnit said...

A new caravan? Not a motor home this time? Either way, fab, really glad your test stay went well and wish you many happy miles of visiting. How fun, so nice to have it all to look forward to. Lovely fabric from Aldi, nice fresh patterns. Not an issue for you, but like scrapbook papers, I do like it when someone else puts the patterns together for me! Good luck with all the work coming in, hope some of it can be done in front of a fan!

Julia Dunnit said...

And then I have to add that Ted looks quite transformed, unrecognisable! I’m thrilled for Doddy!

Lynnecrafts said...

The Teddy looks great! You could give those teddy restorers on the Repair shop programme a run for their money!
Enjoy your outings
Take care
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 10

My name is Cindy said...

Good to hear you are happy with the new van! I’m sure you’ll have many happy trips in it. Didn’t you do a great job with Teddy? No wonder hubby is thrilled! Good for you keeping so busy with all those orders! Happy WOYWW, have a great week, love n hugs Cindy xx @8

BJ said...

Oh my life I am sooooooo late sitting down at my PC to comment this week – so sorry no idea where the week went but I did get a craft delivery from Kraft Crazy on Thursday so that might account for some of it.

Gorgeous teddy, he looks so happy sitting there all redone. Amazing "fat quarter" pack - never been to Aldis but I wouldn't be able to pass them by either.

BJ#15