Friday 25 February 2022

This week's smiles....week 461

 Hello all.  It's been a much quieter week for me this week.  Thankfully, with lots of rest Gina's tightenings [contractions] have settled down most of the time.  She has been checked by her consultant this week and he says baby is fine but she is going to need to get lots of rest over the last weeks of her pregnancy as he feels she has an irritable uterus, but that he doesn't think they will let her go beyond 38 weeks....that's another 6 weeks to go!!  I'm keeping everything crossed.

I've had plenty to smile about this week although I have still had no customers.


The top photo is one of my hubby with Mark, our son, and we found it this week and showed Theo.  With a very puzzled look he asked if it was him with??? his Grandad.  We explained that it was his daddy when he was a little younger than the age Theo is now.

The two photos below are of Theo with his daddy and Theo with his Grandad....talk about peas in a pod eh?

Theo is not only like his daddy in appearance but in ways too and I am really loving reliving every minute.



These are photos Lulu sent me.  Her and Phoebe have new fabrics and trimmings and are enjoying designing and making dolly clothes.

Seeing these really made my heart sing.




This made me chuckle....Milly has found some sun to sunbathe in.  She is such a funny little character.



Over the years we have had 4 Cairn terriers but Milly is the only one that likes to sit up and beg.....she's asking the boss to let her out here and almost talks to us to let us know what she wants.....love her to bits.


That's all from me for this week.  I hope you all have lots to smile about and will share then below.....everyone is welcome to join in the fun cos we really can't have too many smiles.

Hugs,

Annie x

5 comments:

Lisca said...

What? No customers? Well relax then, it will soon pick up and you will be inundated...
I'm sending prayers and good vibes for Gina's baby. I do hope her contractions will stay within the boundaries, as I know it is far too early. Hang on in there little one!
What an amazing likeness! I too thought it was Theo and his daddy.
I smiled at the girls making Barbie clothes. They even have a little mannequin to try the clothes on. How lovely. You are teaching them well.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs,
Lisca

Twiglet said...

Fab photos - he is so like his Dad isn't he. Well done P. on those lovely dolls clothes - all good practice for when you make your own outfts for yourself!! xx Jo

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, I didn't think I'd got much to show you this week but manged to find a few interesting things in the end. It must be a real pleasure to see the young ones growing up and doing so well. Milly is a sweetie but I think she has been well brought up to Lol! I have never encouraged my dogs to sit up and beg as I wasn't sure it was good for their back but Maisie always did it when she was waiting for her evening meal and I believe it's natural for puppies to do it with their mother. I once saw a program on TV showing you some bugs which might have been termites or ants that in a way beg to the adults for food, it looked quite funny to watch but rather sweet too considering I don't like either of them! Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Angela xXx

Catriona said...

I couldn’t think who Theo was with in the first photo-no wonder he thought it was him! Three beautiful photos-does Brandad still have his baker boy hat? 💕

LA Paylor said...

I started by sewing Barbie clothes... it's a great design project and OMDog Millie is too cute! I want to giver her anything she wants, treats out or napping... she would be a great friend to Milo, Milo and Millie!