Wednesday 18 September 2019

WOYWW...

Date for the diary alert....

The hall for the crop 2020 has been booked for Saturday June 6th....same venue as last year.....details to follow.

Now the important bits are done here's what you came here for....my desk [or what's not on my desk today]....as many of you will know I was away last week on holiday travelling around Scotland in the motor home and if you'd like to see more please scroll to the post below....you just may see a few faces there you will recognise :-)







Since we got home the only sewing I've done is to shorten these two dresses so nothing really exciting there for you to see.
But......




....on my desk this morning is a lovely new purchase that I can't wait to have time to play with.  Jan had been using hers to make little purses then Catriona showed some little bags she'd used some of hers to finish off beautifully so of course the temptation was just too much to bear and I just had to have some.







My creative juices have been flowing as to the 101 uses for my new poppers snap fasteners [no don't search for poppers on Google as you may get more than you bargain for!!].  I'm thinking of ideas as to what I can use them for to make the little Christmas tree decorations that I make each year for the Grandchildren so watch this space.

That's all I have to share with you for this week....hopefully, now my batteries have been recharged, I will find some free time to be creative......but who knows?
Hugs,
Annie x

15 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Annie, seen some fab photos! Looks like you had pretty good weather for your road trip! The fasteners are so colourful, and the ornaments sound great- the popper could close a secret pocket with a little treat in? Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #5 X

Glenda said...

Your box of fasteners are so colorful and happy looking sitting there waiting for you to have a play! Happy WOYWW!
Glenda #13

Helen said...

Giid news about the crop . Love your poppers!! Helen #2

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Oh, yeah, the ATC holder we got from Jan had one of those poppers - I didn't realise you needed a special tool to set those. I'm sure you can use it for you bears - put a little pocket on them for mementos or something. I'll keep that date in mind for next year! Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa #18

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, the date is now in my calendar and will tell Alan so he can make a note of it too - he's already looking forward to the trip down. I've had those fasteners on my wish list ever since I saw Jan's little purses too. They look like a box of sweeties - which, of course, is what they are to us :) Have a wonderful week. Hugs, Ellie x #19

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Woooooohooooooooo - Crop 11!!! Thank you so much for being crazy/mad/wonderful to organise another one xxxx. Nice poppers, missus - I want to put them on everything, I love them so much. Have fun, I'll look forward to seeing what you come up with!
Hugs LLJ 4 xxx

Neet said...

Your first comment had me stopping reading - I just had to book the 6th in my diary. So exciting - and I need exciting things in my world at the moment.
Love the fact that you spent time with Elizabeth on your holiday, I remember seeing you on Facebook several times, hope I commented!
Enjoy your poppers - I now what you mean but they do pop don't they, more ways than one.
hugs, Neet 1 xx

Catriona said...

Fantastic news Annie-in the diary and a hoilday will be booked around the date. Friend and I were popping today-it’s addictive!

Dorlene Durham said...

Welcome back from your vacation. You have been recharged and I'm sure you'll be super crafty now! Have a great week. Dorlene #27

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, looks like you had a great time and loving the photographs but need to pop back for a better look. I should think you're quite pleased at not having a lot of work on at least you can have a little rest now. Have a great woyww and a very happy restful week, Angela x10x

Twiglet said...

I have snap fastener envy!! Will love to see what you make with them. xx Jo

My name is Cindy said...

Still laughing at your 'popper' warning. They are so colourful but I am NOT going to look for them!! Happy WOYWW Cindy #16

Sarah Brennan said...

So another one succumbs to the snap fastener bug Annie lol. They do look rather amazing in that box I must admit. Looks like you had a great time in Scotland, together with WOYWWer meet up. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #3

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

I’ve no idea what you’d want to do with all those snap fasteners Annie so will watch this space I guess, loved the Scottish photos loads of fun there! Some happy faces too, smiles indeed!
Happy WOYWW. Thanks for sharing, Shaz in Oz.x #20

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Julia Dunnit said...

Scotland looked fab, bet you loved it. My word that motor home is paying for itself already, you both must be so chuffed with it. Nice dresses on the rail, but the smiler this week is definitely the box of fasteners. Made me smile because I had no idea that you’ve held out for so long!!