Friday 27 September 2019

This week's smiles...week 339

It's been another week with lots of celebrations and very many smiles so here's a few I can share with you....






Last Friday was Gina's 30th birthday and she had a meal out with family and friends [alas we were unable to join them] and this is one of the photos taken.  It's got to be one of my fav photos and makes me smile every time I look at it.






Last Friday was also the twins birthday....can you believe they are 8 already?  The time just flies.  They had a birthday party and sleep over [not that much sleeping went on!] with some of their school friends.....I'm guessing there were blue sweets eaten at some point looking at Lexi's tongue :-)



We had little Theo Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons this week because Gina had parents meetings at her school and on Wednesday we got out some crafty materials and he enjoyed making these spiders to frighten his mummy with when she came home.



My final pics are a few I took around our garden yesterday...it's looking very like Autumn out there now....I really love how the flower colours change through the year.

I hope you have found something to make you smile this week and will now leave me a little message before linking your own smiles below.
Hugs,
Annie x

6 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Lot's of smiles with birthdays galore. Those twins are SO grown up already. They are just adorable in that montage you created. And the photo of Gina with Theo is adorable. I can see why it would be a favorite. Hope you have a super Friday and great weekend, too, Annie.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Beautiful photos Annie, love the one of Gina and bet she does too. More birthdays and it's Googles 21st too today now that really does feel like time flies. Wishing you lots more smiles and a very happy weekend, Angela xXx

Catriona said...

Love your Friday post, Annie. Beautiful phot of Theo and his Mum-he’s growing so fast too. The twins are really growing up so fast-it must be about 8 years since I started to read your blog as I remember you talking about their birth. Hissing down here tiday so the only thing to do is drown out the noise with the sewing machine!
X

Twiglet said...

Gorgeous family photos and I love Theo's spiders! xx Jo

Julia Dunnit said...

Im late for desking, so I get two posts for the price of one! Aren’t your garden flowers doing well! I’ve got a few roses and a sedum to flower and thats about it for colour, still, it is my first year of trying to be a gardener, or, vaguely interested in gardening! Gorgeous pics of the children, Oh my word how grown up they all look, and 8! Good grief. Glad to read that the sewing room is busy too, you are so good - my heart would sink at taking up trousers! The Christmas bits and bobs will fly out, I’m sure.

mamapez5 said...

I hadn't realised the twins were the same age as my great-grandson. He was eight just a couple of weeks ago. They do grow up so fast.
I am sure little Theo had a fun time crafting with Grandma, and I bet mummy was suitable scared!
It is obviously 'pink' season in the garden Annie. Ben had some lovely deep pink penstemons too.
Kate x