Wednesday 8 May 2019

WOYWW....

"Here we are again happy as can be....."   I'm sure there's a song there somewhere :-)

I'm back working again today after a long weekend off so apart from being rather tired from a night on a campsite on a farm in Wales over the weekend and being woke by the cockerel at 5.30 in the morning....yes he didn't know how near he was to being Coq au vin....or dog food!

I had a really busy week last week with work for customers and here is the last two school memory bears I made...








This one is made from the same school uniform our three wore at secondary school so it brought back some happy memories for me and......







....this one was made for the same customer using her son's final year uniform.



On my desk today is another Oxon School uniform [that's the school the twins go to] and I am to make this little bear for a little one in the reception class there.

I still have several bears expected this week to arrive, a couple of which are being posted to me so it's really lovely to be spreading my wings with orders from around the country.





The other job I have to do today is to shorten the sleeves on this lady's coat....It's such a cuddly fleecy fabric that I'd really love to be making a bear out of it hehehe.

That's all from me for today folks.  I'm keeping busy with a few surprises for the up and coming crop but wont be sharing those yet of course.
Hugs,
Annie x

18 comments:

Helen said...

I've got a coat like that in teddy bear brown, it's lovely and cosy! I do call it my teddy bear coat. Great memory bears again. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Julia Dunnit said...

Ha, wouldn’t it be funny to see her face when she realises there is a bear shaped hole in the jacket! Control yourself!! Love the little ties on the bears, my gosh are they a bit fiddly to cut down. Wait, what am I asking...a woman who sews for a living, sorry!

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I bet that cuddly fleece fabric will be a b$£%@r to get through the sewing machine...maybe that's the excuse you give the owner so you can make bears out ot it, lol ;-). Hope you had a fun time away in your camper even if the cockerel did keep you awake!
Hugs LLJ 10 xxx

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Annie, I can't believe how fast the crop has come around! One minute it was months away, now it's just a few weeks. Loving seeing all the bears! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #3 X

Twiglet said...

Great work all round there Annie and I would love a grey cuddly bear - oh no DON'T do it!! lol xx Jo

Neet said...

Lovely memory Bears again for us to see. How many is it now that you have made? I think you should have a map of the country somewhere and put fancy pins in to show where your bears are.
You are being a real tease about the crop - I wonder what you have up your sleeves?
Hugs, Neet 7 xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Those bears are just gorgeous. I'm thinking that if children from the same school see those you are going to be inundated with requests for even more! They will all want one Lol! Sadly I wont be at the crop but I will enjoy seeing what you all get up to from my computer chair. Happy woyww and a lovely creative week too, Angela xXx

Glenda said...

Happy WOYWW Glenda #21

Mariane said...

Oh how is cute is those. I love the one with the tie ;) - Wonderful work

Kind regards
Mariane #30

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, I kinda thought you were away for the weekend. Hope your weather was warmer than it's been here - I'm freezing today. Alan chuckled at your tale of the early morning call:) Love the wee black teddy - so cute. Such a good idea to give a little one something to cuddle in their first day at school. We're working a couple of surprises for the crop too but giving nothing away. Have a lovely week. Hugs, Ellie x #27

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

I can see we shall have to be careful what we wear at the Crop, in case you stealing for teddy bears. You are certainly spreading your wings around the country. Have a great week. xxx Maggie(Silvercrafter) #24

Caro said...

Gorgeous memory bears as ever. I am so looking forward to meeting you at the crop. Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW and have a great week. With love and God Bless, Caro x (#17)

Anne said...

Hi Annie thanks for popping by. Pleased you have lots of work and that your fame is spreading,not surprised though! Anne x 14

Heather M said...

Hi Annie, maybe you could have made it a short sleeved jacket and snipped enough off to make a bear lol. Looking forward to seeing you again at the Crop. It has come round quickly! Have a lovely week Heather x #11

Lillianb said...

Love the teddies well done

Lilian B # 13

Sarah Brennan said...

Sorry for the belated comment, I went straight to bed after work yesterday feeling lousy. Still as busy as ever I see Annie. Looking forward to the crop. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thanks for the visit. I played catch up again on your fun posts. Your grands are adorable. And you are having so many more spring things in your area. Anxious to see your crop photos ! Hope you all had a great time. Sounds like you are really organized for it. Our weather here is MESSED up, we now have a few tulips and the sweet little viola's that tolerate cold, blooming but limited buds etc just wind, cold and rain. Our road tonight was almost AGAIN impassable 1/2 mile of muck. So garage/cars are a mess. Enjoy a great week

buterfliecrafter said...

maybe you can make a mini bear out of the slieve pieces :-), thx for your visit and sorry for the late visit, Vicky #16