My week's really seem to be flying by at the mo. Our son, Mark and his wife, Gina and little Theo moved houses yesterday and our eldest daughter and her family are moving houses today so it's all change for some of the family this week. We wish them many happy years in their new homes.
- I've had a really busy week with my sewing and that always makes me smile.
- Hubby is now only working 3 days each week winding down to his retirement and we are enjoying our extra days together.
- Our garden is simply full of gorgeous colour....
- Our little fur baby Milly has been for a hair cut and here she is soaking up some of the gorgeous sunshine we've had this week....
- I've made a school Memory Bear for a lady in Sutton Coldfield this week so that's another area of the country I've reached....and that makes me smile. Plus there is another parcel of clothing heading my way today so that will be another area I will be spreading too soon. :-)
I hope you have enjoyed my smiles for this week and will leave me a little comment, so I know you've called by, and will then link up to your own smiles below.