Wednesday 25 March 2020

WOYWW....

Hello all.  I really hope you're all being sensible and are self isolating to stay safe and well from all the madness that's going on in our world at the moment.  I'm certain us crafters will be finding it easier than most especially the ones that part of the WOYWW gang.....Thank you so much Julia for starting it all and for linking us all each week and keeping it going each week.....I'm certain that, like me, you all feel blessed to be in with the gang......If anyone needs a friend to chat to I'm always here for any of you.

Now. What have I got to share with you this week? Well, I've had no customers so I have spent the time with the rabbits....the Luna Lapin ones of course.







Since last week I've now made little bags for each of the 6 rabbits....

3 Pretty ones for the girly rabbits that now have their cardies in and 

3 Football themed ones for the boy rabbits that now have their footy kits in.




Each little rabbit now has a little 'made with love' charm sewn in it's ear and a label that says 'made by Nanny with love' label......just to make them extra special.


The girly bunnies have a pretty head/hair embellishment to match their outfits....I enjoyed nearly a full day making these :-)  Here are the 6 rabbits all lined up, now finished.  I've decided to give them out as Easter gifts so.....



We bought some stacking drawers to put each one in and here they are all ready for the off now. :-)

I felt a little emotional tucking them away now they are all finished but just know they are all going to good homes. :-)

So what to do next?......



Meet Nanny rabbit.  I've enjoyed making this one and have also made one for Gina,  Theo's mummy, who has requested one for her next birthday as she loved them so much.

I won't share Gina's until after her birthday in September but you may get to see how Nanny rabbit develops....and of course it has been suggested that I will need a Grandad rabbit too so watch this space.


Finally.....what does a sewing lady do when she's in self isolation?.......





....She makes pants of course.....so if you are in need and can't get out to the shops to buy yourself a new pair maybe I could take orders? 

That's all from me for now.  keep smiling folks and shout me if you need me.
Hugs,
Annie x








21 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Those ear tags are the perfect finishing touch Annie. You have some very lucky grandchildren. Glad you are finding things to keep you busy. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #10

Twiglet said...

Put me down for a large pair!!! I adore all those bunnies and the kids will too. Looking forward to seeing nanny rabbit. xxxx Jo

sandra de said...

Ohhhh Annie those bunnies are all so cute and the tags are perfect. But, i have to say the pantaloons are gorgeous. You may have to start a whole new line. Have fun creating and stay safe.
Sandra de @6

glitterandglue said...

Morning Annie. Sounds like you are finding plenty to do whilst staying put - but then, the word "boredom" never was in your dictionary, was it? Glorious fun with those rabbits - and I think those little drawers are a lovely way to present them.
I'll give you a bell - have just discovered I have your mobile number. It's good to have a natter at the moment, isn't it?
Take care. Stay safe the pair of you. God bless.
Margaret #8

Julia Dunnit said...

Well, if you’re running up super extra large.......! How sweet the bunnies are, and I love the love charm and label in their ears. And the boxes with the windows in are gorgeous, great finishing touches. I fear you could be overrun by rabbits if we have to stay isolated for much longer, you need to sew more slowly!!! Love the header on your blog, can almost smell them from here. Xxx

craftyani said...

Wow you have been busy, wonder what you are going to do next - squirrels may be? Keep busy and keep sewing. Ani #14

Lunch Lady Jan said...

They're not pants...theyr'e definitely Bloomers!! Lol, very cute and the rabbits do look amazing, the little bags are the finishing touch. And those boxes are prefect as well. I definitely think that a Grandad rabbit is needed, in Shrewsbury Town footie kit!!
Hugs LLJ 2 xxx

Neet said...

I'm ok for panties but thanks for the thought lol.
Love the finished rabbits and what a lot of work has gone into each present, much more sensible than chocolate - and they last, and can be loved and cuddled, talked to and played with for a long time to come. Maybe passed down to their own children eventually. The gift that gives on giving.
Hugs, Neet 7 xx

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Annie, loving the bunnies! They are so cool, the grandees are going to love them, especially with the little tags!Those are fab boxes you found for them. Laughing at the new Bloomers line!Stay safe,Have a good week, Huge hugs, Shaz #1 X

Sue Jones said...

awww they are adorable! you are so clever. They will be cherished i am sure. Take care - keep safe . Love Soojay #21

lisa said...

Your bunnies are just gorgeous, Annie and your pants made me laugh out loud. We could all sport WOYWW large pants along with our messy hair now the hairdressers are shut during our stay at home. There would be no one else to see but our families!!!
Have a good week and stay safe

Hugs Lisax #25

Helen said...

not sure if I wish I was retired and able to spend my isolation doing fun stuff, or glad I am working from home and still able to interact a little with the office (still manned at present but low on numbers) Am loving the rabbits even more this week! Take care Helen #5

Kathryn Frantz said...

Hi, Annie. (I’m Julias’s friend from the states). We are self isolating too. The governor ( state of Washington) ordered a “stay at home” order!

I love your bunnies! And the little bloomers are priceless!

Stay safe,
Kathryn

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

The bunnies look better every time I see them. I love those stacking boxes drawers too, they look really useful not seen them before. Take care, keep safe and craft on. Sending hugs, Angela x3x

My name is Cindy said...

Those rabbits are just gorgeous!! I like the lacy pants as well, very fetching. Happy WOYWW (I'm late I know) keep well, keep safe, Cindy #23

Elizabeth said...

Oh Annie, your rabbits are a delight. I love all the little details you've added to make them extra special. I can understand that you now need your very own Luna. And, of course, grandad has to have his very own too. Belated WOYWW hugs to you and Doddy. Ellie x #27

Caro said...

So lovely to see all the little rabbits together in their finery, and those little tags are just perfect. Happy Belated WOYWW. Stay safe my friend. Take care, with love & God Bless, Caro xx (#15)

Lillianb said...

Sorry for the late visit, I love you rabbits they are so sweet, you are talented,

Lilian B #12

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Such a fun post. And I love the little bags, a fun little addition. Easter has always been a heartwarming time of the year, welcoming spring and the outdoors. Between now and Sunday we are having rain/fog/no sun/dampness, but SUNSHINE and 60's next week. WE took a "quick" early trip for a few groceries, first time out for 2 wks. We had a list, he went one way and I went the other. Fastest we've ever been thru that store !! Really quiet out, limited cars/trucks most everything is closed. Happy days to you.

Shoshi said...

I love all your bunnies! I can quite understand the emotional attachment you must have with each one. I used to make rag dolls many years ago and each one would come out with a different expression - each one was an individual with her own little character! I'm also glad to see that your bunnies have knickers. It's really funny but if you make a doll or an animal with a dress, everyone lifts up the skirt to see if she's wearing knickers lol! I am sure that each and every one of your gorgeous bunnies is treasured wherever they end up.

Keep safe and well, and happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #35

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a lovely idea adding the tag inside the ears such a personal touch, what boxes of joy they will be to receive sigh.. I'm looking forward to seeing the adventures of Nanny Rabbit now, wouldn't expect anything other than those frilly knicks to cover her modesty. Take care & stay Safe Tracey #19 xx