Wednesday 11 December 2019

WOYWW.....

It's been another really busy week here at Sewing by Annie's and I have to start by saying sorry to those I didn't manage to visit last week.  I hope you will understand when you see all I've been busy with...





First was a Memory cat made in memory of a much loved Dad out of one of his shirts that has now gone to it's new home down in Bristol....another area of the country reached by my Memory Characters.



Then I was asked to make 3 Memory bears in memory of a much loved Grandma and because my customer loved them so much she asked me to make ......





.....another one and is planning on coming back for more after Christmas.



And then on Monday I made 2 Memory cats and a Memory dog in memory of a much loved mum and grandma.  I feel so blessed to be asked to make such treasured items and am so often taken into the hearts of the customers I make them for.  As I say hugs here come free.







Hope you like my latest makes and can see why I didn't manage to visit all last week.....I will try harder this week but I still have several last minute orders to arrive through the post that will need making and posting back before the big day.  I do love being kept busy so am loving life at the mo.
Hugs,
Annie x

16 comments:

Twiglet said...

They are taking over the world!! Love them. xxxx Jo

Neet said...

Gosh didn't know you made so many different animals in your Memory Collection. You need to have a new name for that side of your business - Memory Lane by Annie.
You could have a tally on the side bar of your blog showing us how many Memory Bears, Cats etc you have made with the number changing each week. I am sure there must be a quick way of doing this but I don't know how. Not sure you would even have the time from the sewing machine to even think about it.
Take care, Hugs, Neet 16 xx

Anne said...

They are so lovely Annie. I like to be busy as well! Anne X 17

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Annie, love Neets idea for the name for this side of your work! The various animals are so beautiful always, and to hear how much they are loved tells us how much they mean to people. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #3 X

Glenda said...

Wow, you have been so busy. Just look at all those happy bears!
Glenda #20

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Annie, you've been so very busy indeed! So many bears, cats and dogs - each to commemorate a loved one - and you're sewing your own heart into them in a way. Beautiful memories to treasure for the families. Hope you'll get some time to put your feet up for five minutes this week! zsuzsa #19

Elizabeth said...

All your bears, cats, dogs and rabbits are special so I'm not at all surprised that you are particularly busy at this time of the year. I think it was last week that Julia noted that it's a busy time now and so it is unrealistic to expect to visit everyone. I don't work but I still feel time poor so I can quite understand how it is for you. Take care, my friend, and go easy on yourself. Hugs, Ellie x #22

Catriona said...

All lovely makes-you really are a wonder to do all these memory animals so quickly and so well. I’m finally trying to do my own Christmas crafting now that the classes are finished until January. Very dark and wet today which coesn’t motivate me to do much.

Robyn said...

It will be a kinder world when the stuffed teddies take over! Robyn 9

Caro said...

Gorgeous selection of memory bears etc. Happy WOYWW. With love & God Bless, Caro x (#11)

Helen said...

you are getting quite the menagerie going there - love them! I think the bears are still my favourites though... Thanks for finding time to stop by Helen #1

Crafting With Jack said...

I just love the idea of memory bears, cat, and dogs. You are amazing. Angela #25

glitterandglue said...

Hi Annie. My goodness - there's never a dull moment in your house, is there? Lots of bears, cats and dogs this week. Well done.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #4

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, that's one great collection of Memory animals. Hope you're having a rest by now. Happy woyww, Angela x13x

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow, Annie, this bear business is quite a portion of your business now - congratulations! The thing about a person like me being busy is that it gets things done, so this time of year ends up being quite productive. Really enjoyed looking at your Friday pics as well, my word those children grow right before my eyes! Love thE pic of the two cooks!

Christine said...

Eeeh! Who'd a thought you would be starting a zoo!!! They are so beautiful.
Have a good week
Christine #28