Friday 17 August 2018

This week's smiles....week 285

Another week filled with smiles is at an end so I'm sharing a few photos of what's made me smile....



This mad pair are away on holiday and it looks like they are having a good giggle here.





Give a girl some boxes and she will give you a robot.....i love seeing children use their imaginations.




They were missing school so their mummy treated them to some new books to keep their brains working.




I really love this photo.  Theo really adores Milly and we all went for a walk around Attingham Park at the weekend.  Grandad had perched on a cut off tree trunk so of course Theo wanted to sit by him.



Last but by no means least these are the latest blooms in the wild flower area in our back garden....aren't they gorgeous?

Now I've shown you mine so why now share your smiles for the week by linking up below.
Hugs,
Annie x

6 comments:

Lisca said...

What a lot of fun photos. Great childhood summer memories are being made. The children will remember those warm sunny days for the rest of their lives.
I am surprised they miss school. But then I used to love school as a child and I missed it too. But my sister and I used to read a lot of books. There was a good children’s library within cycling distance.
Have a lovely weekend,
Lisca

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Lovely pics..love the Grandad and Theo one best!
Hugs LLJ xxx

Twiglet said...

Aw - lovely pics there Annie. xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, loving your pics. Milly looks well, she is a real sweetie. Pleased to see the children are missing school, always a good sign. It wont be long till they're back, how quick the holiday goes. I used to think it was just when we were teaching but it's no different now.
Take care and big hugs, Angela xXx

Catriona said...

Those photos certainly made me smile this morning. I love the one with Theo and grandad. I’m away now to see if I can fix my wee I**A machine that I used for crafts as there’s a young lady desperate for a machine and her mother wants to see if it’s just a fad before she buys her one. If it works, she can keep it as I am not really crafting much these days because of my sewing. Happy weekend.

mamapez5 said...

Lots of summer-time fun. It is good to see the children keeping busy and enjoying themselves. Your wild flowers are so pretty. I bet the bees love them too. Kate x