Firstly I want to thank you all for the get well wishes from last week....they worked a treat and I woke up Saturday morning feeling rather better thankfully....it's not prefect but the pain is much less and I can cope with it now......It's just a shame old age doesn't come on it's own isn't it?
It's just as well too because.....
- Monday morning started with making a sewing a frill on a dress for Phoebe to give it a little extra length for the character she's playing in her school play.
- I had 3 more badges to sew onto their Brownie hoodies
- Then I had a school memory bear to make but before I'd finished that one....
- I had a customer arrive with special items of clothing to make 4 more memory bears!!!
- I have been making a few more fir cone characters to take with me to the craft fair I have a table at on Saturday....Ford village hall from 11 o'clock onwards if you're passing please call in and say hello.
- Tuesday morning Jo came round for a coffee, catch up and a bit of crafty fun and even though it is my day off I had a customer drop of a sewing job for me to do....I never like to turn work away.
- This morning I have our daughter in law, Gina calling in for a fitting of her bridesmaids dress and little Theo with his suit plus I have the boiler man coming to service the boiler.....it's all go here.
So here's my room with all it's chaos and a quick snap of a few of the little fir cone Christmas tree elves....
I've snapped it from the other direction to show you the chaos at it's best....there's 4 Memory bears in the making, bags of customers sewing needing doing and lots of last minute making, planning and getting ready for the craft fair.
On the other side there's yet more chaos. The little Christmas tree is to go as display on my craft fair table, the boxes are filled with items to sell and the little tin on the top of them has all the emergency things you might need when at a craft fair....scissors, blue tack, drawing pins etc.
Here's 4 of the 11 little fir cone elves I've made....I thought the boys might prefer these to the Christmas angels.
And that's all from me for today....as you can see I'm having a rather busy week but I will do my best to call in at yours to say hello in between the Sewing by Annie chaos.