Friday 14 September 2012

Faces of an angel?...

My Friday's smile this week features Lexi.  She pulls such a lot of funny faces at the mo and how ever hard I try my camera just never seems to work fast enough....or is it me?  :-)

Thankfully her mummy has been able to catch a couple of them this week to share with you and I know I can guarantee a few smiles after looking at these....



With all the newly developed curls in her hair it's not easy to decide just what style to put her hair in and as you can see Lexi is pretty serious about this new style.  :-)



This is her favourite funny face of the moment.  If she touches something she knows she shouldn't or if something doesn't please her this is the face she pulls!  She really does make us all laugh with it too....and doesn't she just know it?  :-)




And finally she just wanted to say a quick hello to all her blogging Aunties down under.  :-)

She is such a funny little bunny.

I hope you have enjoyed sharing my snaps today.  Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Annie x

15 comments:

mamapez5 said...

Lovely pictures Annie. Our grandchildren bring us so much joy don't they! That last pose is familiar. One of my boys spent weeks like that. He was trying to stand up and couldn't quite manage the final push, and because we laughed at him, he just kept doing it!
Kate x

KC'sCourt! said...

How cute!
Julie xxxxx

Carmen said...

Oh that last one is perfect! Waving back Lexi :D

Crafting Queen said...

Love that funny face, great photos. :)

Hettie said...

Aw! How cute is Lexi this week?!!!
Fankoo for my Friday smile!
xx

JoZart Designs said...

Fab Friday Smile! Cutesy faces and I bet you wish you could bend over like that... maybe not show your undies though! Have a great weekend...
Love Jo x

Angie said...

She is so cute ....growing so fast ...she is no longer a baby ....she really is a beautiful little girl.xx

DIAN said...

such funny pics - thanks for the smile.

Jan said...

She is a cutie! Growing up so fast!

sandra de said...

Ohh what a little sweetie...
Sandra

Judys Lace Creations said...

Having littlies around is so lovely isn't it?!!Those poses made me laugh!

Di said...

Oh Annie, how totally adorable! Hugs, Di xx

Twiglet said...

Such a cutie - especially now she will be running round after us all. x Jo

Carol said...

Isn't she just wonderful. Great photos, thank you for the smiles.
Carol xx

Neet said...

Fab photos Annie and I do love the funny face one. She is adorable.
Hugs, Neet xx