Tuesday 18 September 2012

Did you miss me then?

Some of you will have noticed my lack of leaving comments over the last week and this is why?
....Yes I cheated and automatically posted last Wed and Friday

We have been away recharging our batteries for a few days.  We stayed in a wonderful 4* hotel north of Harlech in Wales.  The weather wasn't wonderful but who cares?

We ....
  • rested
  • slept
  • walked along several beaches
  • ate wonderful meals
  • drove all round the area
  • chatted and 
  • laughed lots
....as they would say it was just what the Dr ordered.  :-)  It was a lovely place to visit and I had the best of company with me [my darling hubby].  The phone signal was rubbish and there was only weak internet signal so I managed to check out a lot of your blogs on Wednesday but couldn't leave messages.....I make no apologies cos, trust me when I say, I NEEDED the break.  :-)

I have put together a couple of collages of our snaps to share with you and if you want to see them in more detail you should be able to click on them to enlarge.


Hopefully normal service will resume now I'm back with my recharged batteries.  :-)

12 comments:

Di said...

Great piccies Annie, and I'm so glad you've had such a super much-needed break with your DH.

And yes, I did wonder where you were this past week or so :) Was going to email to check all was well.

Hugs, Di xx

DIAN said...

lovely pics - I am pleased you enjoyed some personal time.
good to see you back.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah so glad you had a great time, Annie! nothing like good rest. And lovely shots, and so love the lavender at top of your blog - my lavender is the Italian variety as your English one does not like our weather mine of i always die..sadly cos it has the best fragrance by day! Shaz in Oz.x

Twiglet said...

Great snaps - good chill out time I think!! x

Carmen said...

It looks gorgeous! I've only been to Wales once and that was when Devvie was a toddler (she's 16 in April!) It was gorgeous in the area we went to (Llandudno) and I keep saying we'll go back.

Yay for time spent with hubby chillaxing :)

Hettie said...

Glad to hear you had a fabby time up with the Gogs!!
Great photos and full steam ahead for you now ey!
xx

mamapez5 said...

Lovely pictures Annie. I am so glad you had some relaxing time together. We are doing the same in a couple of weeks, but we are visiting Ireland, but before then I have my second cataract operation to get through!
You found some great things to take photos of by the way.
Kate x

Carol said...

Glad you had lovely break, great photos.
Carol xx

Gez Butterworth said...

Spectacular pics!

Hi Annie, lovely to hear you've been away and are feeling recaharged. Great to see your creations again, sorry it's been a while, life n all that! Can't believe the little 'uns are ONE! Where did that year go!!

Wishing you and your little ones the best of everything. Gez xxxx

JoZart Designs said...

It looks like you had a super, well needed and well deserved break. Fab pis there and trust you and LLJan to lower the tone between you... her with the Spratts sign and you with the Bulls**t one!!!! you are a pair of corkers!
A laugh is the best medicine...
Love jo x

Neet said...

I don't believe it! Although we never went to Harlech I did think about it but Portmeirion won.
Now that just shows, you should wear your WOYWW badge wherever you go.
Glad you had a good rest in good company.

Hugs, Neet xx

Angie said...

Looks like a wonderful break.xx