Tuesday 1 November 2011

This week's Funday Monday...

As most of you will know we plan to have a Funday Monday here at Sewing by Annie's every Monday and yesterday was no exception...In fact it was a rather productive one.



As you can see my table was filled with machines, fabric, threads, reels of elastic and the odd mug or two [we must have eaten the chocolate]   :-)  Twiglet sat busily making little African dresses, our friend T sat dumfing a brooch as a gift for a special Aunt and I sat at the ironing board pressing, snipping, pinning and eventually even doing some sewing.
What a truly fab afternoon we had.  Thanks girls for making my day so special.  It never fails to amaze me how crafting really lifts your spirits.


Here are the 4 gorgeous little dresses Twiglet made while she was here.  Aren't they gorgeous?  Behind my chair and to the right of the picture you can see boxes, boxes and yet more boxes and they are all full of material to be used for the little dresses.....we will be dressing lots of little African girls wont we?

I'm not sharing what I sat doing til tomorrow  There are lots who have asked me to post my makes on my WOYWW post so I'm saving it til then so watch this space.

5 comments:

Di said...

I love the sound of your Mondays Annie! Crafting is great therapy I find :) Love Jo's dresses and those crates of material look a bit daunting but no doubt you'll whistle through them! Look forward to seeing what you show on WOYWW! Hugs, Di xx

Twiglet said...

Yes it was definitely an orange day for me yesterday!! Will try and get a few more done later. x Jo

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely dresses. :)

mckinkle said...

Am looking forward to seeing what tomorrows post will show now!!

Looks like a super crafting day was had by all! Such a busy hive of activity!

Keryn x

Julia Dunnit said...

Lovely..better not to show the chocolate...just adds to the feeling that we're missing out!!