Thursday 21 July 2011

More pockets....

You will have seen in the earlier post that I have been making pockets for the pink dresses.  Those ones are now stitched on and the dresses look really pretty.

Well, here are the next ones I have just made to go on the turquoise / blue / green ones  :-)  I will stitch these on in the morning.


I have appliqued flowers on the front and have stitched buttons for their centres.  Cute or what?  :-)

I can now make another batch of dresses with some wonderful pale blue sheeting that has been kindly donated by one of my customers.  She has given me two enormous pieces of brand new broad loom sheeting.  Now all I have to do is to hunt out some pretty blue fabrics to jazz it up with ....easy peasy....cos blue is my fav colour so I'm certain I will find lots of pieces suitable.

5 comments:

Twiglet said...

I am sure we will come up with some snazzy bits and bobs to trim the pale blue with. Do you think it might be a good idea to make a few larger ones too?

French Nanny said...

Hey - are the boys naked, or will there be something for them soon?

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Cute! Give my your address and I can send some pillow cases. Needlewings(at)mac(dot)com

Di said...

Fantastic pockets - I can always iron them!! And I also wondered about the boys :) Di xx

Anne said...

Great stuff !!!!!! love what our doing
Anne xxxx