Monday 25 July 2011

A dress before 9.....

My day has started off well.  I've cleared the decks ready for a full table this afternoon.  We are expecting our friend T to join Twiglet and I as normal but are also expecting Suz and Tina to join in our fun afternoon today  :-)
I'm not expecting we will get a lot of crafting done so I've made an early start and have made a little pillowslip dress before 9 o clock!



It's made from a cream pillowslip with a delicate flower print so I have trimmed it up with pink bias and a pretty lace trimmed pink pocket.



Looking forward to our Funday afternoon of chat and giggles.  Hope you all have a great day too.

6 comments:

SueH said...

Crikey Annie, you really did make an early start!

I’m meeting up with my ‘crafty’ pal Lythan today too and we are going out to lunch as her birthday treat.

Hope you all have a fun day crafting.
Sue
x

Di said...

Gosh, do you ever sleep?! Another gorgeous dress - hope you're having a great time together! Hugs, Dixx

mckinkle said...

What gorgeous dresses!
And what a bright and early start too!
Well done you as it sure seems like you will be having a fun packed day! And the sun is shining - it just couldnt get any better!

Have a great time!
Keryn x

JoZart Designs said...

It must be a good feeling to have something made, done and dusted all before 9am.... when I'm just tihnking about my brecky! Have a fun day today,
Love Jo x

Angie said...

How amazing are all those dresses ...who would guess how they started their life ...I think they will be so loved by the litle girls that recieve them.

Calico Kate said...

Such pretty dresses Wipso, and when you're so busy in other ways too, so generous of you.
Thank you for popping by.
CKx