It's been another busy week for me here at Sewing by Annie's.....I've been so grateful for the cooler temps.
My rail has filled, emptied and filled again....everything from trousers to Jumpsuits and dresses.
The customer that asked me to make the 5 Memory bear came back this week with more tops to have 3 more made :-)
They were really lovely to make and my cystomer is thrilled with them.
The other thing I can share this week is that the twins have been to Disneyland, Paris with their Mum, Dad and lots of friends. Lexi and her dance troop danced there at the weekend...what an exciting time for them all. I have seen a few videos of their dancing and they all did very very well. Something they will never forget I'm sure.
That's all from me for this week. I will do my best to pop over to see what you've been busy with this week. Hope all is well and happy with you.
Hugs,
Annie x


6 comments:
Lovely Disney pic and yes, dancing looked fab. Those little bears are gorgeous. x x Jo 🌈
Great pic of the twins , glad they had fun . Nice to hear someone else is busy working, not just me then. Happy woyww Helen #1
A lovely picture at Disney. Glad they enjoyed it. Your new bears look very smart.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 9 xx
What a great experience for Lexi, and a really fun trip all round! Not surprised by your self re-filling rail, I think we’re all digging deep into summer clothes that we’ve sort of ignored because they’re too big/long/whatever because we need them, the erm, sweaty weather means it’s a different outfit every day and that is a test of a small summer wardrobe! Hope your fans are all on full tilt, I have one under my desk which is pointed up my skirt!!
Hi Annie, the twins did well. I took children to Disneyland Paris years ago and it rained all the time we were there. Love the new bears and great to see you keeping busy. Have a good woyww, hugs Angela x7x
super bears do so love the orange and grey combo. Gosh Disneyland Paris the square trees are interesting - super photo of the twins. Hugs Bj#11
Post a Comment