Wednesday 25 September 2024

WOYWW....

 Hi all.  It may be early in the year for some but, because I usually get busy leading up to Christmas, I am making a start with a few Christmas makes so that's what is on my desk today...


As most of you will know, each year I make something for each of my grandchildren to hang on their Christmas tree so I got my felt box out and made a start....I decided to make several different designs so they could choose.



Here they are...with a few stitches, beads, bows, wadding, a ribbon hanger and backing.  I have a few more designs in mind and all that are left will go to the charity I support.







That's all from me for now....I will be finding time to craft in between my sewing jobs.  I have a Memory bear to make this morning :-)

Hugs,

Annie x

5 comments:

Helen said...

I was only saying to a friend the other day I should start thinking about my Christmas cards... might be sending fewer this year with the ever increasing cost of stamps!! we'll see. I love the Christmas tree decorations. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Twiglet said...

Lovely little Christmas items. I think I agree with Helen about the cards and postage. Might start buying stamps now 🤣🌈 x x Jo

Lisca said...

Great little Christmas gifts! Where on earth do you get all your ideas from? You always find something really original.
Happy WOYWW,
Lisca #4

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Great designs for your felty decorations, they’re all fab but I d9 really like the bear with the Santa hat! Christmas will be here before we know it 😳
Hugs LLJ 6 xx

Morti said...

Gorgeous felt ornaments!!! Although that has to be a Halloween Scarefest - seeing Christmas things in September.... hehehehehe. Joking aside, they do look fab.