Wednesday 10 April 2024

WOYWW...

 I was missing last week.  We had gone of the first adventure in our caravan of 2024...there are details/pics in my Friday post if you'd like to see more.

On my desk this week are the, now finished, army of frogs for the H J Trust...




I hope they all do well in fighting the battle against cancer in children.





I've had my first order for a school leavers Memory bear for this school year....and have another one coming this week....I wonder how many I will get this year?




In between all the jobs I've done for my customers I have also made this lovely Alphabet wall hanging....I will be selling this to raise funds for the charity.

I'm sure it will look lovely hanging on the wall in a baby's nursery.




I hope you will leave me a little message so I know you've called in and I will pop over to your blog to see what you've been up to this week.

Hugs,

Annie x

9 comments:

Helen said...

Glad you had a good adventure last week; i've just been looking at the pics.

love the frogs, they are so cute! Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Twiglet said...

Well done on the froggy front - they look fab and will be well loved. I am sure you will be making lots of school bears - they are brilliant. x x Jo

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Pleased you had a good time away. I am loving your frogs. Great idea making the school memory bears too. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x7x

My name is Cindy said...

just shows how fast the year is going if you arelready getting school memory bear requests! beautiful hanging and those little frogs are the cutest. bless you for doing so much. Have a great week, love n hugs, Cindy xx #10

Sarah Brennan said...

Still only making quick visits. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #13

Crafting With Jack said...

Glad you had a good time away. We will be off on our holiday in a couple of weeks. Those frogs are cute, but they look fiddly to make. Happy WOYWW. Angela #4

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, love your army of frogs. There's going to a lot of delighted children very soon. The bears made from school uniforms are a lovely way for children to remember all their happy days. Hugs, Ellie x#14

Neet said...

What a lot of beautiful charity makes Annie, you are a good person doing all this. Love the hanging for the nursery. How beautiful is that! It would make a wonderful addition to a nursery wall.
Glad you two got away in your little love bug. You need those breaks together.
Hugs, Neet xx 12

BJ said...

Lovely frogs and super bear. Your ABC wall hanging is superb. Hugs BJ#6