Friday 20 January 2017

This week's smiles....week 204

Hello all.  Hope you all had a week full of smiles or at the very least have a few smiles you can focus on to get you through the harder times.  Firstly I must say thanks to all who joined in the fun last week.  It's so lovely to see a little of your world and what makes you each smile.

I have a few of my smiles to share with you....


Yes it's snowed here this week.....just a little sprinkling.  Enough to look pretty but not enough to hang around for long. 



Here's the twins all dressed up in their hats, scarves and gloves to play in what little snow had fallen on their drive and if you look on the ground between them you can see the three tiny snowmen they managed to make before going to school.




The other pic I'm sharing is the love of the little cousins for each other.....Lulu really loves little Theo as you can see......it never fails to make me smile.



When he's such a happy baby what's not to love?  I bet you're smiling now too. :-)

 

For those that like to see what I've been 'playing' with in my sewing room here's a pic of the latest little peg dolls I've made....a set of flower fairies.  As you can see I've stocked up on glue since my Wednesday WOYWW post....and now have rather a lot all over my fingers from all the fiddly gluing and snipping. :-)

That's my smiles for this week folks.  Please leave me a little message to let me know you've called by and if you can please then link up your own smiles below and lets see if we can make this world a happier place to be.
Hugs,
Annie x

10 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Somehow my first comment didn't take. I can't imagine why, but it's the curse of the interweb, I guess.

Lulu and Theo look so happy together. Yes, I'm smiling at his cute smile, too.

Had to laugh at the twins and their really, really, really tiny snow people. They are so cute (the twins, of course).

Have a super Friday, and cross your fingers this comment isn't lost in cyberspace.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Perhaps you should show the twins my photos, then they will know what snow is really like Annie! Your little peg dolls look even better with their costumes on. Have a very happy Friday, Angela x

Lynn Holland said...

You've been a busy bee missus. All the little munchkins have made me smile but looks like one of them is missing. Where's our little Milly ? Xxx

Lisca said...

Yes, the tiny snowmen made me smile, and your grandies are very cute in their winter gear.
Little Theo steals the show with his big smile!
Gosh you have been busy making those fiddly peg dolls. Have you got your machine back yet?
Hope the snow doesn't get too bad. England doesn't seem to be able to cope with much snow. It results in chaos.
Have a good week,
Hugs
Lisca

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Oh Annie such gorgeous smiles this week, love those wee fairy folk and can commiserate re the sticky fingers cos of fiddly cut glue method.
Great teeny-weeny snow men too!!!☃️☃️☃️ as well as all the smiling 😀😀😀😀 wee faces too.
Thanks for sharing each week ❤❤❤,
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Twiglet said...

Oh that smile - he is just soooo gorgeous - nearly finished his cardi - now I have the extra wool ball!!!!! The little flower fairies are fab - clever you - again! xxx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, Theo has the most winning smile, does he not, and the photo of Lulu cuddling him is lovely. The twins have to be applauded for their miniature snowmen - they, the twins and the snowmen, are super cute. Loving the newest batch of peg dolls - they're so well dressed :) Hugs, Ellie xx

505whimsygirl said...

The children are precious. And yes, the last pic really made me smile - wide!

Your fairies are very cute. I need to do some crafting. I haven't even done any knitting since October!

Hugs,
Kay

mamapez5 said...

The twins tiny snowmen really did make me smile.
That is a gorgeous photo of baby Theo. What a smile.
I love your little peg dolls. I tried making some once but what a fiddly job! When i was managing my nursery I took the older children into town to see a display of peg dolls that was travelling all around the midlands. There were hundreds of them, and we had great fun trying to make some of our own when we got back to our room. A lot of help was needed, but thanks to lots of glue and childhood imagination, they all had something to take home. Kate xx

Creative Cardiology said...

The photos of the kiddos made me smile, especially the last one with that big adorable smile on Theo!
The fairy peg dolls are a cute addition to the ones you made earlier.
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Michelle