Friday 18 July 2014

This week's smiles.....week 78

Hello all. The weeks seem to fly by so quickly and every day seems full of smiles for me so life is good when your cup is kept half full :-)  It could be easy to focus on the annoying moments cos of course I have many of those but I flatly refuse to let them get the better of me.

My featured blog for this week just had to be Jo's gorgeous pics of the lavender that made me go out into the garden and snap mine to use as my new header pic....don't you just love it?  Thanks Jo for the inspiration.


I have been allowing myself to plan and get excited about my new sewing room for when we manage to get this moving date and that's where I have found my smiles for this week....Pinterest! :-)




I will def need one of these won't I?




What a brilliant idea for using up some of that wool stash. :-)



Who is he?  Well you know I've got this fab new Bernina sewing machine....wonder if he'd be interested? :-)



Here he is again....the new work surfaces are def worth reinforcing aren't they?  :-)


That's it .....now I know he is just pure fantasy!!! :-)



I hope you have enjoyed my few chuckles for today and will link your smiles up below.

Please note...I only do my smiles on a Friday so you know when I will be here.  Feel free to link yours any time in the week.  It's just for a bit of fun so please don't feel you have to rush to get them here on a Friday....we need smiles all the time :-)

9 comments:

Robyn Oliver said...

Happy Friday Annie...have to agree the lavender won me and I think your new header is fabulous...mmmm might have to update mine. I'd be getting excited too about a sewing room, good on you -go for it, plans and dream...hurry up moving date.Hugs Robyn

Laura said...

Oh, please make one of those stones. That is great!
And who is this chap? I'm seeing him all over the web saying nice things about crafters...
Happy Friday!
Laura

Hettie said...

Lovely post today Annie. I spotted your header straight away and was thinking how good it looked!
I need to pinch that rock idea!
Hugs
xx

Nan G said...

Oh I'm so bad, I forgot to compliment your new header last week. It's lovely and I bet smells wonderful IRL. A new sewing room...yeah! We'll all do a happy dance for you when you have a moving date. Enjoy the weekend. Hugs

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Annie,

Oh, I think I'll pass on using my yarn as suggested...... yikes.

The guy in the "Hey Girl" photos is an american actor by the name of Ryan Gosling. I have an entire pinboard of "Hey Girl" including a small clip of him talking about the "Hey Girl" thing.

I do love your new header.

And drats, I had my Smiles post scheduled and it didn't go live. Not sure what that's all about....

Hugs,
Kay

JoZart Designs said...

Oh, Annie, what a hoot your post is! no Munchkins again so I'm missing them already.
thanks so much for highlighting my lavender post and your pic smells gorgeous. Hoping all's well on them move scene. Dave's sister is moving to a rented retirement apartment and therefore has to sell her house. Helping her clear out and pack up but can't do enough with all the work needed here. Hence I didn't manage to pop in for Friday Smile.
love Jo x

cockney blonde said...

Love your fantasy man....can I borrow him?

Twiglet said...

Fab post Annie!! So sorry its taken 3 days to get round to it!! x Jo

Neet said...

I'd cuddle Ryan Gosling any day. Phew!
Thanks for the smiles
Hugs, Neet xx