Wednesday 23 March 2011

Introducing my family.....

I have been given permission by their mum to put pics of my beautiful little girls on my blog and introduce their new baby brother or sister to the world  :-)


This is P and I think she was trying to see just how much chocolate she could get on her face whilst she was eating her biscuit.  She loves to make me smile and is such a happy little girl especially when it comes to pulling funny faces for the camera.






This is little L.  She's my brown eyed girl and just loves her Nanny.  She is nearly walking and loves to get into all sorts of mischief....especially knocking down all the things her big sister is trying to build  :-).....she is showing off her baby teeth here.



And here is the scan of baby number three for my youngest daughter and her hubby.  If you can see this one is lying on his back and already looks really laid back [just like the other two  :-) ].  The midwife says this one is about 10 weeks and 5 days old so will be yet another October birthday for us hopefully.



Maybe you can now see why I would rather play days with these gorgeous little poppets than spend my time sewing.......but needs must now so I've put my toys away now and must get down to some serious work  :-)

I will hopefully have twin pics to show you later  :-)

15 comments:

Twiglet said...

Aw what a fab set of pics!! Such a happy bunch.

Macpurp said...

what a proud Nanny you must be! beautiful babies....all three!

love teen xx

Gez Butterworth said...

What poppets! Easy to see why you would rather have play days :)
Great to see baby number 3! Hope everything is going well.

Hugs Gez.xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww gorgeous piccies, such cuties, sue,x

Karen said...

Awe they are beaautiful Annie!!! Thank you for showing them xxx

donnalouiserodgers said...

I work with a group of men and women,

us women have all worked all our lives, only one of us 'took time out' when we had our families...

Needs must...

I am determined that there will be no 'needs' driving me away from spending time with the grandees (if my sons procreate that is...)

my heart goes out to you...

Dxxx

mckinkle said...

ooooooooooooooooh wow Annie!
These photos are just the thing to make my heart sing!
They are all so adorable and the bottom photo of jnr makes me lean towards a little boy as he's leaning back with his arms in the air it looks to me!! Obviously he might be a she and if so, shes chilling after having done so much growing so thats fine too!! lol!

Keryn x

Angela Toucan said...

they are so sweet!

Zue said...

I have had difficulty posting comments to you, so I'll start again.

These little ones are so cute, If I had toys like that I would be over-the-moon; no grandchildren yet!!
Sue xx

Tracey said...

Adorable babies. Being a Granny is just the best, isn't it?! xxx

Mrs A. said...

Super photos and such detail in the scan pictures. Amazing.
Hugs Mrs A. #54.

Cauliflower Cupcake said...

These pic's are so amaxing - nothing left to say!!
happy WOYWW
Rebecca (32)

SueH said...

Oh Annie, I can see exactly why you would rather play them rather then sew, they are beautiful and for daughter and her hubby should be proud of them.

Think it’s going to be a handful with littlies running around soon though!

Sue
x

mashy20 said...

Love the little pics of P and L! L looks like a little gerbil with her teeth! hehe! So cute xxxxxx

Sue Pinner said...

So so cute xxxx