Thursday 18 March 2010

An update for my caring friends...

For all those who left me such lovely comments yesterday I would say a big thank you. I'm sure you will all be pleased to here that the little baby is much improved this morning. It never fails to amaze me just how quickly they pick up from something that would have us feeling rough for days.


Also for those that asked to see the skirts I was making here is the first one finished. It has a placket down the centre front [that my customer has yet to buy buttons for], 3 pleats into the waistband each side on the front and an elasticated back waistband. It matches exactly the skirt she left with me so I'm sure she will be thrilled with it........I just have the other one to make now this morning :-)

7 comments:

Twiglet said...

Neat job on the skirt Wips! Just be careful with checks on next one - hehehe!

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow. I say that a lot to you Wipso, but it's genuinely my first reaction. I can sew - indeed am currently showing Miss D the intricacies of pattern palcing and balh for a jacket, but I can;t do anything without patterns and instructions. Your customer will be so pleased.

Paige said...

Pleased to hear the little one if on the mean. and you've been busy getting that skirt completed already!

Kaz said...

I'm so pleased to hear about the baby being ok. Wow you sure work quickly xx

Gez Butterworth said...

Great work Annie & so quickly.xx

Unknown said...

Well Done Annie - you have been so busy again. Hope you're having a relaxing weekend.

Paula x x x

Kathy said...

Great news about that little One. The skirt looks fab, I bet you've got the other one done too by now!