Hello to all my blogging friends. [do check out the pic below for the wow factor]
This week I've ...
- Had a trip to London to see Les Miserable...yes I actually took a day off to go :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
- Made numerous more little dresses
- Posted our latest 50 dresses to Louise [do check out the pic below for the wow factor]
- Cut out yet more little dresses from the latest donations of fabric
- Picked fresh veg from the garden and tomatoes from the greenhouse
- Knitted two fronts and started on the sleeves of a little cardie for one of the twins
- Paced the floor on Monday night cos M was having contractions!!! At 32 weeks I don't think so!!!! Thankfully after a full assessment it was decided she had a wee infection and it was irritating her uterus so a course of antibiotics was started and she was sent home....thankfully she is now much better.
- Oh and I've worked [sewn for real money :-) ] each and every day apart from Friday of course.....customer numbers keep rising and I've got well over 1100 now!
- Nearly forgot ....I've done a bit of cooking, baking bread, washing, ironing and cleaning etc in my spare time.
Customers sewing.....I've had some really lovely skirts and dresses to alter this week.
The latest donation of bedding to make little dresses given to me by another of my customers....I think we will be making dresses for years :-) It really is a very positive thing to do in your spare time.
As promised here is a pic taken of M yesterday [32 weeks now so only 6 more to go til they induce her if she lasts that long!].....still in one piece after the excitement of Monday!
So as you can see there are very few dull moments here at Sewing by Annie's. Please leave me a comment if only to say hello before you pop over to visit Julia and check out all the other WOYWWers. Have a great week.