Friday 26 August 2011

Every little girl loves a new dress.....

And Mitzi Monkey is no different.  She has watched me making the last 63 dresses and asked if I would make her one.

Of course the first step was Mitzi's fitting.  Like most women she insisted I used inches cos the number was smaller!


She was so excited when I said she could choose her fabric.  Oh decisions decisions!  Would it be plain or.....


....patterned.  She loves purple and blues and decided a little of both would be nice.  She loved the trimmings off one of my tops and asked if I could make a little blue pocket to match.


She is rather pleased with the results.  What do you think? 



'Oh Mum, does my bum look big in this?'



A little madness makes the world go round....and I'm madder than most as you all know  :-)  I really hope my little bit of madness has made you smile on this cold, damp dreary Friday.  Have a great weekend.

14 comments:

mashy20 said...

Haha that is so funny! Love her little dress.who is this little chimp for then?xxx

Di said...

Oh Annie! Hoot, hoot here - love this! Mitzi looks like she might be a bit of a minx?! So funny!!

It's raining yet again today - thanks for kicking the morning off with a big smile!! Hugs, Di xx

Twiglet said...

I bet we will get orders from monkeys worldwide for one like that!!! No - of course your bum doesn't look big, Mizi - bare - yes! Maybe I should start making the knickers to go with it!

Mrs A. said...

Monkey is in love!!!! He says he wants to draw and paint a picture of her in her new dress. Hugs Mrs A. and Monkey.

Kate said...

'She' does look cute. We have a couple of similar munties (as littlest calls them) they are most definitely male.

Twins update, scan yesterday all is well although one has turned feet down. Estimated to both be 4lb and still a few weeks to go.

** Kate **

SueH said...

'Oh Mum, does my bum look big in this?'

Oh Annie, I nearly fell off my chair laughing when I read this……….love it!

Sue
x

Karen said...

hahahahaha...thats wonderful Annie!!! Thank you xxxxxxx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Adorable. Love your post.

BadPenny said...

She needs some nickers - Bless her !

Jensters said...

Ha ha Annie its true i want one now....how cute it that but must agree she needs some knickers....this post gave me a chuckle x

JoZart Designs said...

Thanks for the larf! Priceless ... you are a nutter but I like you!
jo x

Traceyr said...

tee hee yes indeed you did bring a smile to my face.

Hats off to you for making all those dresses and for such a good cause too.

:)

Kathy at Knitting Off The Grid said...

Really darling! I love your sense of humor!

Sue Pinner said...

hehehe...nuts! completely nuts you are but lovely with it
Hugs xx